Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me BIG!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me BIG!)

<font color="yellow">Fellow JCF members, friends, colleauges, and other associates [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Last night, in the wee early hours of the morning, while most of you were happily slumbering away or doing who knows what [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], several of us resident insomniacs were chatting away fevereshly in the JCF Chatroom.

Well, Big Red got brought up again from NOTP (for the record, I did NOT initiate it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]). Anywho, Em was asking about one of my posts mentioning the Tip-Guards that I received from Sully with my Big Red and the history behind it.

Well, I explained it to Em and she thought it was funny as Hell [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, Auntie Em DOUBLE DOG DARED me to post a picture of me holding Big Red with the aforementioned Tip-Guards. Her don't know me vewwy well do she [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, here is the pic I took a few minutes ago with me and the Tip-Guards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[image]

Please, no comments about the runt holding the guitar either, huh [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em...you owe me BIG woman [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img][/image] </font>

Re: For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me BIG!)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You're in the pic, Sam? I thought you had Big Red hangin' on a coat rack. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You DID it!! You actually did it! Ahahahaha!!! (rolling on the floor). You rule Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Those tip guards are HUGE! Dayum.
        Where are the knee pads? Im lookin, but aint seein'.
        Nice smirk on your face too. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        This is to damn funny.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That Big Red is gorgeous. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Mark...don't you have a deployment to plan or sumpin [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          </font>

Comment

P.S. Love ya Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(ya think that worked? am I off the hook now?) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              <font color="yellow">Mark...don't you have a deployment to plan or sumpin [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nope. Not til' January or so. I need a break after the last couple of months. Just sepnding my time contemplating my next gear purchase. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me B

It's the Big Red foam condoms!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The sock that's ready to ROCK! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] At least you know that the guitar is going to have mint tips forever. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Great chat last night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

funny pic, even more funny comments [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[image]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> Behold the anal retentive guitarist. All that's missing is rubber surgical gloves. Bwahahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K brutha!</font>

Comment

<font color="yellow">Mark, you bastage [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Krista is behind me laughing her ass off, thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, Krista said you're "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anywho...get it right, I'm the professor of utterly useless knowledge and apparently a USA Jackson/Charvel Snob....but that's what she says....and you know how Mrs LPC's are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Besides...you've met my Big Red in person, and thus far the only other person who's played it since I received it (I haven't dared to look in the cavities, who knows what Sully did to it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

</font>

Comment

I seem to remember some discussion about Hitler mustaches. And Sam neglected to tell anyone he sports one of his own.

OOOO!!! Booya!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hey now...Krista likes that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Leave that out of this [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Re: For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me B

I thought we were talking about Newc's mustache. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="yellow">Mark, you bastage [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Krista is behind me laughing her ass off, thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, Krista said you're "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anywho...get it right, I'm the professor of utterly useless knowledge and apparently a USA Jackson/Charvel Snob....but that's what she says....and you know how Mrs LPC's are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Besides...you've met my Big Red in person, and thus far the only other person who's played it since I received it (I haven't dared to look in the cavities, who knows what Sully did to it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if ya open up the case one day and it stinks, ya may wanna check the cavities. Sully coulda shoved a banana in there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X