Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me BIG!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me B

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought we were talking about Newc's mustache. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">No, no, no [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

We were talking about Newc's former "mug-shot" pic and that even tho Newc is incredibly intelligent, in that pic it looked like he had 2 brain cells playing freeze tag [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is what was said [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Sheesh.....I'mma gonna have to start saving the chat text now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, do save the chats in case he-ditz forgets again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I need to wear that on my PP ...I keep bumpin' it all over the house..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bill, I'll send you one, I only need the bottom tip-guard bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I can see it now, offered in Playboy Magazine, PP Guards....for those pesky,problematic cervixes [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

See what you guys have done to me [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

This thread just keeps gettin' better and better. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Hey Bill. How's it hangin'? Wait, don't answer that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Sorry Sam.

He's gonna answer that. I know it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Maybe I think of something... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes PP guards ...I'm sure there is a very pratical use for PP guards...I just can't think of one right now..

but I will.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh Em , ...right now a tad to the left... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

AHAHAHAHA!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya know, I didn't think Big Red was really THAT big. Somehow it seems bigger in that picture. I can't quite figure out why? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And Miss Emily is off the hook! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        And Miss Emily is off the hook! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Who died and made you Queen Oompa Loompa Em [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You aint off the hook yet woman [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Crap. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I know. I could post a picture of my Ibanez! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            My Ibanez rules. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Em, does the phrase "The Burning Times" ring a bell [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

ummm....no.... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X