Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me BIG!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Emthrax, with much love (oh, she owes me B

<font color="yellow">Em, was your sister killed by a falling house [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn...that was just so wrong, Achey Breaky Heart [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

This is a riot....and no...If I were Weird Al....well, I'd have a lot more cool Jackson's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, I have to figure out Photoshop...oh yes I do [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Don't tell my heart, my achey breaky heart, just don't think it'd understand!

I play that on my acoustic to annoy the HELL out of Keith. Ahahahaha!! Singing really loudly and obnoxious too.

And I don't have any sisters. My parents couldn't stand the thought of another girl. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey- this is like the Chat. Only slower. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

LMFAO!!Great pics &amp; possibly the funniest thread ever!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Geeee, ummmm, thanks there Chuck [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So much for loyalty [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can see you bringing Lucy in to read this one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, Chuck, if you read this, gimmie a call bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Just a loyal laugh from a friend Sam!!

Comment

Are you playing Big Red, or is it playing you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OMG this thread is so funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Gotta give it a 5
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

runt? I didn't see any runt.

But it is nice that you let the neighborhood kids play with your guitars........ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Awesome !

You guys are cracking me up ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">One word Ken "Shaddup" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Sorry Sam.....hehehe....I'm cryin' over here!

Comment

Sam,

How's your heart this morning? It was achin' pretty bad yesterday! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

GLAD called... they think those colorful little guards on "Bi-Red" are just fantastic!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HAHAH! Sam, all you need now is a custom crocheted NUT COZY for the winter!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X