quick update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: quick update...

Aw crap man, was it Sarah's car or yours? Guess I better look up the thread... I'll call ya tomorrow. Sorry to hear about it. That was the worst part of visiting there that one time - the drivers. I felt like having someone in the passenger seat cover me with a shotgun every time I tried to change lanes.

Pete

Comment

Get well soon, Sully. Try not to move... or breathe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks. I guess don't breathe or move. I hope you can still play. Let's just hope you can heal quickly.

Comment

Sully:

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you heal quickly. Obviously, things could have been a lot worse; glad someone decided you need to stick around for a while longer. This may mean there is still an unfinished task for you to do, something that must be completed before you leave this Earth.

If I were you, I'd never do it; that way, you'll live forever. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Best wishes. Fingers crossed that some hot nurses are in your future. If any of them are redheads, send them to Minneapolis, and give them my name.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

damn that sucks man, get well soon.

Comment

God Bless ya, Sully - Get Well Sooner [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey Sully, I hope ya feel better soon!

A little advice for ya... Sue the SH!T outta them! DO NOT settle out of court! I made that mistake, and my back is fukked for life.... I didn't know any better and I needed money... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Get well soon, Sully!
                  Take care of yourself!!

Comment

sh!t, how'd I miss that snippet of news?

Hope you feel better soon, sully. All the best, man.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

best wishes, sully
                      i hope you get well soon

Comment

Well, I know this has been said a bunch already in this thread but I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm glad you're ok & hope you'll be up and runnning in no time at all !

Take care bro ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Obviously, I'm with the rest here, but now tell us, WTF happened?

And most importantly, is BR OK? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Take care of those ribs bro, I know they can be a b!tch! Lots o' pills and R&R bro...

Pat

Comment

Rest easy, bro. Glad you walked away from it.

Tom

Comment

Sorry to hear that Sully. Hope your feeling better soon. I've cracked my ribs before also. So I know how that feels. Unfortunately I can't say they will get better quick. Mine took about two months. Did you get hit from the side? Sure sounds like your injuries are related to a side impact crash. I'm glad to hear you walked out without more serious injuries than the ones you have.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Every time I crashed Roadracing, I would break a couple ribs. Believe it or not, you get used to it!
                                Anyhoo, glad you walked away from it, Sully, and rest easy. Have fun sleeping upright!

Comment

Working...
                                X