Iraq n roll - GIs blast Metallica & AC/DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq n roll - GIs blast Metallica & AC/DC

Heh heh, check out Hetfield's comments at the end.

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/11/21/Fl..._n__roll.shtml
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Iraq n roll - GIs blast Metallica & AC/DC

Interesting stuff, Ron.
    But that article drove me NUTS to read with all those lyrics thrown in there. Ugh. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    That staff writer sucks!

Em

P.S. No comment on Hetfield. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Expect to hear from Lars very soon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it WAS Lars using James' name as an alias. You know, to deflect the fire. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Paid him royalties? What a fucktard!! The only way they would be obligated to pay him royalties would be if they were profiting financially from playing Metallica songs. I really doubt any insurgents are walking up to the soldiers, handing them a fiver and making requests.

And by the way, I have no problem listening to death metal for 12 hours. James is just a pussy.

Comment

lol ^ really, only the royalties and monetary part of what hetfield said got on my nerves. he better be proud. if my music was helping our soldiers out there, Especially in **** with the enemy's head, why Not use it! (is this old news? or did they do this for the invasion of baghdad also?)

Comment

Well, if I had to listen to St. Anger again for half of a second, I'd figure out a way to behead myself.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ this thread

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at what Metallica's become. The guy should be sending off free copies of all their albums to the soldiers along new sound systems to further improve their strategy, instead he's worried about royalties lmao.

Comment

Working...
                  X