Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arrival.....

MADE YA LOOK!!!

No, its not a new Jackson or Charvie...its .... its...... A BOSTON TERRIER!!!! I get to go pick him up tonight....9 weeks, and his name is....well WAS gonna be Otis Campbell....but the boss made me change it to Viper....well, Viper sucks for a dogs name, so its gonna be Dakota....anyway...pics to follow later!!

Mrs LPC

Re: New arrival.....

Cool, can't wait to see him.

Comment

Yeah, picking a good name is always hard. I keep wanting to name the kittens we get things like Butch, Spike, Spot, Rover, Genghis, etc, but my mom always renames it something cute and stupid. Brutus Octavius (the kitten I posted about a few weeks ago) was renamed Kato (mostly because he likes to jump out of a hiding place and attack your ankles, like Kato from the Pink Panther movies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Oh God. The Min-Pin-O-Death is gonna love THIS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Looking forward to pics!

Em

Comment

Phoebe is NOT liking life at the moment....shes trying to claw her way outta the spare bedroom...and when shes out, she tries to bite Charvies foot...yes, the new man in my lifes name is Charvie...anyway...here is a pic...

Comment

Cool dog!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Poor Phoebe. Isn't that animal abuse to do that to her? She will never be the same...... Are ya feelin' the shame yet? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X