Will the bass guys be pissed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the bass guys be pissed?

I added to this thread and I thought it was funny. Another one of those "I have the exact same one, but it's different" things. Will they hate me? Read the posts and then read mine.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...661&Forum=

Re: Will the bass guys be pissed?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Being a "BASS GUY", that is strictly bass, no guitar or drums or singing, I thought it was very funny (I posted one right below yours). Unlike most guitar players, bass guys have very good senses of humor. We have to have, or develop them in order to survive around the moody prima donnas we are forced to work with. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

And by "moody prima donnas" you mean the guys in the band who provide the actual talent, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]Just kidding! Bass players are very important - after all, SOMEONE needs to cart the gear in and out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh, I thought he ment Madonna or maybe the Donnas.

Comment

Maybe he did, but all I know is if he maintains this attitude he will be forced to ride to gigs with the drummer from now on! It's harsh, but you have to nip these things in the bud! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Those comments were hilarious though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Maybe he did, but all I know is if he maintains this attitude he will be forced to ride to gigs with the drummer

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean that there are actually guitar players out there that are not only smart enough to pass the driving test but own their own car as well? Never heard of that before. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Bass players are very important - after all, SOMEONE needs to cart the gear in and out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Maybe he did, but all I know is if he maintains this attitude he will be forced to ride to gigs with the drummer

[/ QUOTE ]Does this mean that there are actually guitar players out there that are not only smart enough to pass the driving test but own their own car as well? Never heard of that before. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]This comment proves you're a bass player, as the talent all know that guitar players have their fine-ass chicks to drive them to the gig, AND pay their rent! As Ratchett would say, "Right Michael Diamond?"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]This comment proves you're a bass player, as the talent all know that guitar players have their fine-ass chicks to drive them to the gig, AND pay their rent!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X