Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy for Sharon?

The Osbournes get robbed

Ordinarily, I don't think this is a cool thing to happen to anyone. Rich, poor, famous or not. Doesn't matter. But for a blatent gold digging media whore like Sharon Osbourne... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

"Boo f'n hoo! Someone please return the $2m in jewelry I keep for myself!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Sympathy for Sharon?

Actually, I do sympathize, even though the Osbournes are fabulously wealthy and in the limelight often. It sucks that it happened. I'm glad no one was hurt. I love Ozzy and Sharon.

I doubt stealing the jewels are going to make a dent in their lifestyle any, and we all know from their show that Sharon is a jewel ho. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Maybe she's learned her lesson not to be so blatantly obvious about her property.

But if it were me, hell yeah, I'd be pissed.

Em

Comment

Ya know, it's certainly sucks that it happened, but going on TV and making a plea??????? Come on folks, get real... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

No, no sympathy from me...

Pat

Comment

Sharon Osbourne is the real **** antichrist in that family.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I lost a ton of respect for she and Ozzy (although I doubt he's coherent enough these days to know what was happening) after they screwed Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake. Re-recording the bass and drum parts for the two albums is blasphemy against Randy, in my opinion.

Comment

Why didn't they have a safe? It's not like they couldn't afford it. I still wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.
            www.kiddhavok.com
            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

People shouldn't take **** that belongs to other people, period. It sucks that it happened, but the T.V plea is a bit much, and nope, I don't feel sorry for her.

Comment

wow, millionaires crying over some jewellery. $1.8million is a lot of money but crying about it on TV? Get a grip, and some insurance.

Comment

with the thanksgiving i'm gonna have, all i can do is what i always do when this kinda stuff happens. shake my head in disbelief.
                  did they really ask for the stuff back? oh they must be on some killer drugs in that household. are they adopting?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ozzy is cool but I don't like his family at all, specially Sharon, they are so fukking fake.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Looks like Daisley and Kerslake got their dough the hard way! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously, Ozzy and Sharon have stolen from the musicians and writers who contributed to their wealth and power in the music business, so this is karma comingh back to bite them on the ass. I guess the cancer didn't get Sharon's attention, so may more plagues come upon heruntil she gets the picture.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

lerx,
                        let's go on a mission to steal ozzy's meds. now there's a fukkin' score. we'd both be posting like this for the next 6 months-

i rw jffvo ya know, and anothea thing i djfgjhr when somewon fjkdjimf fjw , hey sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're a fukkin' geinus Tommy, which already knew but you prove it yet again! Hell, the meds would've been worth more than the jewels anyway, and much easier to sell on the street!

I would dearly love to get sedated for 6 months and then resurface to see if things had gotten better! I miss drugs but I'm no longer cute enough to get 'em for free. :=(
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

who said anything about selling 'em?-lol

"shaaaaron!!!!!!! the kids have turned into the Qualludes!!!"

Comment

Sell half, do half. Half of Ozzy's dose should be enough for the 2 of us, and the other half buys Charvies. Fukk it, we'll get the jewels AND the drugs, that way we can ride the rainbow that much longer - and YOU'RE invited!!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X