Paypal User Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal User Question

<font color="aqua"> Is anyone else who receives payments from Paypal not receiving the Confirmed address in with the "notification of Payment" emails anymore? I'm receiving the notifications but not the confirmed address anymore. When I check the details of the transaction in Paypal, the confirmed address are listed there right where they should be. Anyone hear of any "format" change?</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Paypal User Question

Yes, I saw the same thing in the last payment email I received.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Yeah, what gives? I've noticed that too! Fortunately sellers still trust me enough. Then I check my account options or preferences or whatever and it says I'm a Confirmed address and Verified account. It's the weirdest thing. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

if you want...send me a few thousand via PayPal and I'll confirm whether or not I have the same problem [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I have been sending out way more than I've been gettin in on the ol PayPal account [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I haven't sold anything in a long time..
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
        X