Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now here's an idea for all JCF members.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now here\'s an idea for all JCF members.........

Then hit the delete button on the thread, listen lerx, I like ya but your thinking on the wrong lines here, the JCF & so called trademark are not assuming any resposibility here, it's just a birthday thought for everyone, it's an idea, it's nothing that is carved in stone, nor has it taken off. So in many languages of your own......chill out dude, you of all people here need not get aggravated by anything. Thanks for the thought of being a nice thought, it could be pratical, I stopped taking orders when I retired from L/E, I have moved on, & Happy Holidays yourself. Man I tell ya.....

Comment

Hey Tekky can ya blame me?

Comment

So what about those months with 5 or 6 birthdays? You're gonna split the pot between 6 people one month, and maybe 2 or 3 another month?

How about we don't work on this type of idea and say we did? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now that's an idea. Sounds good to me.

[ QUOTE ]
          So what about those months with 5 or 6 birthdays? You're gonna split the pot between 6 people one month, and maybe 2 or 3 another month?

How about we don't work on this type of idea and say we did? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I've just watched this kind of thing unfold before, Rocker, and they're not going to go for it. The reasons I gave are reasons I've seen admins lay out oin other threads like this; ask any admin if you don't believe me.They will school you and since they ARE the admins maybe you'll buy it from them, I was trying to save you some trouble. They have expressed in the past that people should run ideas like this by them privately rather than start a thread, so bear that in mind.Email the admins with your idea, or send them this thread and ask then if I'm right or wrong as to their views of this kind of idea. If I'm wrong they'll tell you so, if I'm right they'll tell you that as well. TEKKY used to be an admin so him telling you it's not practical, you could take that as a strong hint.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hey Tekky can ya blame me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not at all. I'd love to find ways to get custom guitars for $10 or $25.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Lerx, it's a dead thread to me...get it deadthread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                I've just watched this kind of thing unfold before, Rocker, and they're not going to go for it. The reasons I gave are reasons I've seen admins lay out oin other threads like this; ask any admin if you don't believe me.They will school you and since they ARE the admins maybe you'll buy it from them, I was trying to save you some trouble. They have expressed in the past that people should run ideas like this by them privately rather than start a thread, so bear that in mind.Email the admins with your idea, or send them this thread and ask then if I'm right or wrong as to their views of this kind of idea. If I'm wrong they'll tell you so, if I'm right they'll tell you that as well. TEKKY used to be an admin so him telling you it's not practical, you could take that as a strong hint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I have to poop.

Comment

If it's dead to you, like Fredo is to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] then why are you still posting? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Lerx, it's a dead thread to me...get it deadthread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img][ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The end of this thread. Why are you still posting huh? what?

Comment

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X