Guitarist wanted in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitarist wanted in New Jersey

A buddy of mine (lead singer and rhythm guitarist) rehearses in Ringwood NJ and is looking for a lead guitar player to replace the one he just let go. He is probably the finest musician I have ever worked with and is currently signed to an Independent label in Europe. He has connections and is a total pro. So is his entire band. They consist of Keyboards/bass, drums, rhythm guitarist and they all sing. They are hard rock and all original. Friggin fantastic music. If interested PM me and I will give you his telephone number. He is currently holding auditions.
    This is a really good opportunity for any of you lead guitar players out there.

Re: Guitarist wanted in New Jersey

DAMMIT!!! Why can't they live in NC!! Yknow I have been thinking about moving to Jersey...

Comment

Would he be interested in a 16 yr old that has only been playing for a couple years,no real band experience, can't sing, and is more than 1.5 hrs away? haha. Seriously, though, good luck with the search.

Comment

John....PM sent!

Comment

Box, he said *lead* guitarist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

eeeyyyoooowwww.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Box, he said *lead* guitarist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess that leaves you out too Ron [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
              X