Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tits & Ass beer commercial - is that RacerX Ron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tits & Ass beer commercial - is that RacerX Ron?

Looks a wee bit like him!!

DISCLAIMER!!! Slightly sexist commercial spoof with explicit view of bare female breasts. View at your own discretion. You have been warned! No minors.

http://www.thedierks.com/allowe/video/TitsNAssBeer.mpg

Anyone else see the slight resemblance? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Tits & Ass beer commercial - is that RacerX Ro

Who cares about Ron, I wonder if she knows Cold Fusion? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

But Ron doesn't need the beer. He uses his spelling prowess to impress the ladies. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hmmmm, Ron hasn't chimed in. Could he be ashamed? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

EH.....Ron is much more belzebub/yeti looking than that and this guy on the video shows no spelling fetish tendencies whatsoever....
          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....."Yeti"
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] That was Black Mariah's nickname for me!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X