X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of masturbators........

Hail yesterday

Re: speaking of masturbators........

I tried that but my hand pressed charges. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Now that is some funny shiot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

masturbating is a sacred art ...almost spiritual...I conjure the ghost of Vincent Price when I'm pullin' the ol' pud ...
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hell, I do that to take advantage of myself all the time! And most of the time I use my right hand, but I like to use the left once in awhile to make it feel like a stranger.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Masturbating is cool and all, but I usually think of someone other than Vincent Price. To each their own, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Bah, I don't need rohypnol. I'm just a slut. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The best way to practice your shredding.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                X