No announcement yet.

Anyone have this issue of SI Swimsuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have this issue of SI Swimsuit?

Amateur [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Tawney's got a pretty face, but those breasteses are hilarious! Usually IMO if one of your breasts is the same size as your head, that's about the limit. Each of Tawney's look to be TWICE headsize! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You really think that the second girl is hotter than the first? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        Sheesh! What is it about plastic hooters that does it for you guys? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I just thank god that you didn't want to buy that swim suit for your mom, like that rooster pic you posted. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ok, so who has the very next issue of SI after that one? There may be an update in it that says who made it.
            And no, I'm not wanting one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'm hoping that by finding out who made it I can find more pics of better-looking chicks wearing it - like maybe Julie Tawney?

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

that suit couldn't take the strain if the second girl wore it.

I agree with the others, the first model is waaay hotter.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

You guys are nuts. Julie went through all that trouble to have her melons Biggie-Sized JUST FOR YOU TO ENJOY and you spit on her for it.
                Seriously, seek a professional [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And the whole point of wanting that skimpy suit on someone like Julie is strictly for the fact that it covers so little, and she has so much to show [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That Yamila chick is to "ordinary" - I see them boney man-faced skanks all day long. That and the fat chicks. "Fat chicks try harder" yeah, except at losing weight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If you see chicks like Yamila everyday, I'm movin there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I just thank god that you didn't want to buy that swim suit for your mom, like that rooster pic you posted. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually saw a plastic rooster statue thing for sale at Price Club the other day... I should have snapped a picture since I had my camera with me! Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X