Happy Thanksgivin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgivin'

Mrs. Bill Z Bub and I would like to wish MOST of you a very joyous and happy thanksgiving. Even though everyday is thanksgiving to me. We are entertaining 12 of my family members at the House Of Bill tomorrow.

So I probably won't be here until the weekend. We have lots of preparing and cooking to do ...and lot's to be thankful for.. thanks to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My wife bought a 26lb bird and a 20lb Honey Baked Ham and she's making a huge tray of Lasagna...so I can't wait!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

So , to my good friends of the JCF.. cheers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

and to a couple of my enemies ..may you choke on a olive pitt .. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: Happy Thanksgivin\'

Thank you Bill. Same to you and yours. I am making a 20 pounder for my family this year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Same to you guys and to everybody in the JCF Family and beyond HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks Bill.... Everyone have a safe one!!!!!

Comment

"Most of you" You crack me up bro......

Anyway, I to will have the fest the Strangletooth residence, seems like all holidays are here, but it's all good, I enjoy it most of the time.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all and I'd like to be the first to give thanx to the admin's for running the best board on the NET and the members that contribute to that! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Be safe all!

Pat

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well happy thanksgiving to you as well Bill. I hope everyone has a safe trip if they're going anywhere. Stay safe, get lit and be merry! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks Bill!! May you have a happy Thanksgiving, and may you see your enemies driven down before you!! Cheers Mate!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Bill. Have a great day.

Comment

Thanks Bill. I not sure which list I'm on so I'll be wary of olives for the next few days.

Happy Thanksgiving. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

to everyone on the best board on the Internet, Have a great day and eat to your hearts delight! You guys rule! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Between the cheesecakes and the new SuperNintendo... here I am. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Got loads more cooking to do- this place is looking rather festive over here.
                      I'm THRILLED to have my Keith home for Thanksgiving this year! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Happy Thanksgivin' to you and Val and Vinnie, Bill. (okay... and Pico too)

And Happy Thanksgivin' to the rest of the JCFers too!

Here's to all y'all- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Yo Bro, Happy Thanksgiving to you too...

Trying to be smiley, but some peole aremaking it rough, if you know what I mean.

Lucky to have some family though! Makin the best of it!

Comment

Wow ...I will never mix Rum and Pain killers again ....No way!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

What the hell ...right after my Thankgiving feast ...I went upstairs to purge myself of that blasted fowl demon alchohol....

Then I went back for seconds...

But I still wouldn't trade spewing up my genetalia to endure what John had to ...wow. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OH ...BTW NONE of my enemies have posted on this thread yet ...and they won't ..

so you can use the "process of elimination" game without me spilling the beans of the assholios here.

and if "I" say they are assholios then you'd better trust me that they are asses of the most holiest kind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hows it goin' Pat ...Em ...Ace ...Em ...Jimmy ....JB ...Bud ...and all the rest of my JCF Brothas and sistas ...you rule supreme...or you also just plain rule..without all the supreme toppings..and Kmanick ...I see your name and I automatically think of the band project Karmechanic...I'm sure there is not connection ...but that's what I think of..

John ...may your soul find peace with the dark and the light my most righteous of all brothers..I'll talk to the God Below to watch out for you...well someone has to.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X