Bill Z in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Z in the UK?

I was at work tonight and I saw some huge dude who looked just like our own resident Bill Z. Now I'm fairly big myself but this dude scared me and he probably didn't have half the attitude that Bill does!

Sp, where you in Burton Latimer, Northants, England this week Bill? I think you (or your double) bought some cooking oil, pasta, milk and chocolate...

Andy!

Re: Bill Z in the UK?

Pasta? Yeah, that's Bill... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill's scary looking, but I don't think he's that huge
      Hail yesterday

Comment

WTF do you cook with chocolate, oil and pasta? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Pasta with melted chocolate? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

who says you have to cook with it? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

So Bill, if you're in the UK with pasta, oil and chocolate, I've got the onions, tomatoes and chillies!
              Let's do lunch! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'm big on "gravity" for my frame I suppose...I'm 5'8" and I go about a naturaly lean 230....Not too fat ...but firm enough to look very handsome.....ahhhh hell , obscenely handsome...but not hansome in a "pretty" way ...NO ...more like ah well....fags like me.

But I do have a set of Godzilla Balls ....when I have too.

and I do love Chocolate , Pasta and oil ...those are the three basic food groups..right? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So it is true, you were in the UK!

Jebus H. Christ I've seen Bill!

Comment

Well I wish you did see me there Mupps...I always wanted to visit England...one of these days ...maybe I'll get there..

until then I must endure this miserably bland country that is the USofA...the United States of Ass holes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X