My drawings of JCF members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My drawings of JCF members

I like the spacker sun in the top left of mine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

looks like a ghost house! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        i think i'm a used tampon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How do you get through life thinking like that? Have you thought about pysciatric help? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your concern, but I asked all the voices in my head, and they said I'm fine. My drawing is a long red object with a string on the end. All this fine art is subject to interpretation. Oh, I'll save Ron the time: it is sp. Psychiatric [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Ninja, you really need to try selling some of this stuff! Hilarious!!!!! This is pure genius. I'm trying to figure out how you come up with so many off the wall ideas....I would have run out long ago.

Comment

I kinda like my deformed penis look, is it too late to request an Avatar makeover though?
            Some of my interest include: being a slumlord, All things Judas Priest, Suburst Strats, nekkid womens, mexican martinis, and dancing involving extremely spastic movements inspired by break dancing, Jean Claude Van Damme movies, and the three stooges.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I kinda like my deformed penis look, is it too late to request an Avatar makeover though?
              Some of my interest include: being a slumlord, All things Judas Priest, Suburst Strats, nekkid womens, mexican martinis, and dancing involving extremely spastic movements inspired by break dancing, Jean Claude Van Damme movies, and the three stooges.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta be kidding me... Nobody gets to pick out what he draws.(It's still not clear whehther he's even actually drawing or having some sort of an epileptic fit) Heck, do you think I really wanted him to draw a picture of me flying between a rock and a tree?? And I'm almost certain that Lev would rather be a b*tch with monkey tits instead of a monkey with b*tch tits. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Better than my snake creature with legs, at least your drawing looks like you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  (It's still not clear whehther he's even actually drawing or having some sort of an epileptic fit) Heck, do you think I really wanted him to draw a picture of me flying between a rock and a tree?? And I'm almost certain that Lev would rather be a b*tch with monkey tits instead of a monkey with b*tch tits. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, cracking me up all over again. I just want to say this: I love my extended JCF family, I really do. Even the two members that I have set to "ignore posts." But I think maybe when I can sit down, read TËKKŸ's remarks above and understand every word, that maybe I'm spending too much time here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And seizure or not, he got mine frighteningly close. A redneck with a banjo surrounded by drinking skanks, some with headwounds. It's like he looked into my soul (such that it is) and saw the smallness inside... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to all, and to all a [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I am very impressed. I'm changing my avatar to show my appreciation, not only of mine, but all of them...Bravo!

Comment

Love mine, bro. It's funny 'cause it's true. Our music will screw you up, really badly.

Comment

You would think that with 3713 posts I would have gotten a picture. Who did you guys blow.. ah.. nevermind. I don't need no stinkin drawing.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            You would think that with 3713 posts I would have gotten a picture. Who did you guys blow.. ah.. nevermind. I don't need no stinkin drawing.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            You'll get one before too long. And since you're whinning I'll make yours extra neat. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have school all day today, so probably no pics today. Tomorrow morning, however, I ain't got **** to do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, I'll be waiting on mine too.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I might add a few more if I have time today... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X