Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My drawings of JCF members

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="yellow">NOTP....classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Oh, BTW, please explain [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I don't get it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes perfect sense to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome, Ninja! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm honored to be in the first batch as well! Only thing: where did you get my picture? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Where's meeeeeeeee?!.....where's meeeeee?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Awesome drawings!....they capture the true spirit of the JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm back. Sorry guys, I went to bed for the night. I'm gonna get to drawing a bunch more.

LPC, I know so little about you, so I just did whatever. So there, you're a kick ass rock creature!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Those are great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You guys really out to use these as your avatars! </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I was gonna say the one for LPC was the Min-Pin [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

These are great! Pick me, pick me!

Comment

LOOOOOL

I´ll put myself up as a "subject" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

dammit, if only my college didn't block pictures from photobucket. guess i'll have to see when i get home [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

How did you know Ron has no nose?

Comment

Just finished another batch. These were a bit more rushed.

Creepy

Emthrax

That guy who owns this place (sorry, I forgot your name [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ).

Paddok

Vwallguitars

Strangletooth

NumberofthePriest

Moshwitz

Frosty

VitaminG

WarriorX7

I'm still gonna do one for everyone who has posted. I'm not done yet. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

ROTFLMAO!....gee...I never wouldda thunk it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="yellow">NOTP....classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Oh, BTW, please explain [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I don't get it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes perfect sense to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Andy...is there something I should know about [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

If there is, please, by all means, let it out in the open

Why don't you give me your interpretation as I guess I'm just too damn dense to get it, so please oh intellignet one, rock it [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

A.Pulverizer

Brad

Jazzman

JoshBelleau

LUVGUN

Guitarsjb

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X