Help Me Out! Need a NAMM Badge for a good JCF'r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Me Out! Need a NAMM Badge for a good JCF\'

What cabs? I'm rentin a fkn car again!!! I won't be leavin that camera anywhere. Which reminds me, I need a new one, this one's two yrs old, time for an upgrade!!!

Now what to buy???

I need one that has some fast re-charge after taking pics with flash... Mine sux!

Pat

Comment

My sister will be driving me around Thursday and Friday, So I'll be having a pretty good buzz going those 2 days. Thursday I plan on going to hollywood and visiting the Rainbow and all the cool clubs, I also wanna try to check out GMW if possible
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm up for a night in Hollywood, but let's do it Friday, perhaps the show till 1pm and then the beach and clubs?

Maybe we can snag Tommy for the grand tour?

Last year (04) we did the Rainbow, Whiskey, The Roxy and The Viper room, took a stroll down Rodeo and all parts in between, it was cool.

Let me know, we'll get it together. If we get enough people, I'll rent a van like we did the year before.

Pat

Comment

Friday's cool too, I guess I'll be doing Disney Land on Thursday too.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm up for a night in Hollywood, but let's do it Friday, perhaps the show till 1pm and then the beach and clubs?

Maybe we can snag Tommy for the grand tour?

Last year (04) we did the Rainbow, Whiskey, The Roxy and The Viper room, took a stroll down Rodeo and all parts in between, it was cool.

Let me know, we'll get it together. If we get enough people, I'll rent a van like we did the year before.

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds good.... As long as you are good to drive that way some of us can tank it [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Heh heh, the JCF Drunken Van Tour '05!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X