what kind of degree do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of degree do you have?

I am in the process of transferring to a new school to finish my degree. I am going to be majoring in communication studies and minoring in computer networking/operating systems, and I was wondering what kinds of degrees some of you may have. I am really excited to start at a new school and I am equally as excited to only have one more semester to go! This calls for some serious headbanging... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: what kind of degree do you have?

Electrical Engineer. Remember - "You can't spell geek without Double E"

Comment

I got mine in power drinking, from U of B. (University of Budweiser) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Graduated from Whatsamatta U. with my MBA. (Master of Beer Appreciation)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Electronics Engineering.

Comment

Social Science. Working in construction management. Can you say "wasted my parents cash".
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Bachelor of Science(Pharmacy) & Bachelor of Business Management(Finance).
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I went to the same finishing school as my Grandfather. The School of Hard Knocks. He was saying that LONG before those pansy "tough guys" POD made a crappy song about it. In fact he was dead by the time that song was released. He never made it past 8th grade, and went on to be a succesful real estate agent, golf pro, and mayor of Gardena, CA.

I graduated high school, got thrown out of college after two months, joined the USMC Infantry for 4 years. Went back to school to be a fireman, got 10 credits with a 4.0 average towards that. Went to school to learn to build guitars, finished that and now I am a guitar tech.

Comment

BA in English (liberal arts), BA in English Education, MAED in Educational Leadership (just finished!!).
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

3rd...

Pat

Comment

Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Medicine.
                      And graduating in January '05 with my Masters in Alternative Medicine (specializing in Herbal chemistry and science).
                      Woo-Hoo! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Best of luck to you, Moon. That is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

B. Comm
                        CA

Comment

I have an Associates (2yr) in Information Systems, and a Bachelor of science in Organization Management and Development. Both are being put to good use as a stay at home dad.

Comment

Bachelor of Science in Business. Emphasis in Finance. Minor in Music. And about 3-6 hrs away from 17 other degrees.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"A lot of people take 6 years to graduate"

"Yeah, they're called Doctors." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love that movie.

Comment

Bachelor of science in finearts...means i smoked pot all day & made pretty pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X