So I lost $250 in a minute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I lost $250 in a minute!

I'm really pissed off right now ... I was checking the Slovene second hand auctions and I saw SonyEricsson K700i cell phone for a very nice price of ~250 bucks (those are the prices on the black market). So, the person intruced itself as a girl ... Okay, I gave her the address and everything ... She said that I have to pay on delivery. Okay, my father did the payment and receive, but the package was empty. Pretty nice, huh?

So, what's the issue here ... The package has FAKE returning address, so I need to track down the person who is now wiping his ass with my money ... And that's not pretty easy. First I have to convince post that my package really came empty. On the basis of the serial package number they can track down the person that came to pick up the money. I have to go to police then and report the person.

The good thing is that my father knows the director of our regional post (and every post unit is connected to the main), so this won't be a big trick. I think all will go just fine.

But what's buggin' me ... Should I go there with a bunch of guys and make him/her harm? I really don't choose whether it's a woman or a man ... My fist just needs to punch someone right into the face. I am so damn pissed off. What do you suggest? Should I show this person to have some respect? Because police won't do anything to learn this person a lesson.

Remember guys: it is always good to know many people ... They really can save your cute ass! And ... It's better to burn a couple of gallons of fuel just to make a fair trade!!!

Re: So I lost $250 in a minute!

"My fist just needs to punch someone right into the face."

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like that line, in fact I am gonna make it my sig. Sorry the deal went bad. It is always better to use the proper channels when dealing with someone like this. Your first priority is to get your money back.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sure, first the money ... But I really want to make this person know, what he/she has done wrong.

Comment

caveat emptor...or something like that.

Comment

How much does the anthrax cost? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Kind of like how I lost $100 in south beach to those guys that put 3 cards face down and move 'em around fast. Then you guess which card is the Queen or whatever. I got it everytime, but when you're giving the guy the cash he flips them around somehow and you always lose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As far as punching the guy in the face... anyone who steals $250 deserves that. BUT, he knows your address and he's obviously a shady guy. So you can go kick his ass, but he might come for you later.

Comment

Actually, the guy knows the address of the telecommunication company, where my father is employed. And they have guards. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But ... I still want to knock-out him.
              Sure I don't want to tell him moral stuff and just slap him like a chick. I am thinking of a serious harm to this jerk ... Broken bones, teeth, everything. Don't get me wrong, but this was my well earned (I study, so I have to work very hard with the money to spare a dime or two). And this guys deservers a hard beating, goddamn!!!

Comment

Here is the thing. Get your money, then break his/her face.

Comment

If I was going to ambush and beat someone down, you can bet your a$$ I wouldn't be telling everyone on the internet.

Comment

He's in Slovenia, so telling everyone on the internet ain't gonna get him in trouble. I mean, the local cops are gonna go to L.A. and ask if you know anything about someone getting their face mashed in Slovenia? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Most likely it's a guy, they just know that guys will give a girl money even for what seems like shady deals because guys hope to meet and make it with the girl doing the business, and girls feel safer doing business like that with other girls, so they say they're a girl.

I say beat the guy and take HIS money as well as yours, to let him know the punishment for running scams is a bit more harsh when the "right" person gets pissed off about it.
                    When they run those scams in America at least they put in a brick or some rocks or something to make you think you're getting what you bought [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    But yeah, definitely take friends, and take baseball bats, because these kinda creeps usually have people around them if they've been doing it long. Only problem is the cops. Once they're alerted that these guys are running a scam, the cops won't just rush in (usualy), but they'll follow them and watch them for days/weeks to see how it works and who's involved, and if they see you rush in and start beating ass, then they'll drag you in for interfering with an investigation.
                    BUT, if you wanna take that risk, I say go beat the MF down.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I didn't realize where he was until after I posted. Your right, I doubt the Slovenian police monitor the JCF. Or do they? My point is that, from experience, if your going to do something like that, the more tight-lipped about it you are, the better. Can you name the top 5 mob hitmen? Me either. They keep it to themselves.

Comment

It's not about that, Ace ... It's the natural bestial feeling inside of the human head, that you want to harm twice or trice more the one tha harmed you.

If I get the money back, I'll be lucky enought and forget this stupid cheating in a minute. But I would surely beat down this fuckin' moron if he'll be ringin' on my door right now.

Besides, there are maybe 30 Jackson owners here in Slovenia and the forum is not accessable to non-registered users. I think he/she doesn't play Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Seriously though.

Go over there, ring his bell, wait for him (or possibly her) to open the door. If it's a big, muscular motherfucker just say you wanted to ask if he knew where exactly Person X in Street Y lives.

But if you know you can take whoever opens the door, push em back, ask for your money and if he doesn't give it just beat the living **** out of the motherfucker. And subsequently take whatever seems of value in his entrance hall.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Go over there, ring his bell, wait for him (or possibly her) to open the door. If it's a big, muscular motherfucker just say you wanted to ask if he knew where exactly Person X in Street Y lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ring his bell , if he's big slam his face as hard as it gets with a baseball bat - he'll be kind then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I have some friends and people I know that have serious people in their "friend" cricles that are damn muscled. I can handle a regular guy, and now, that I'm pissed off, I could dig up a train rail if necessary.

I'm thinking of organized beating ... at least 4 four people kicking his cute ass off ... Or at least standing behind me while I beat him. Really, I wanna see how his blood looks like. At least this view is worth of these 250 bucks!! Then I can die freely ...

Comment

Working...
                              X