So I lost $250 in a minute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I lost $250 in a minute!

Just do it, beat him silly (do not kill him though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and take whatever money/items/valuables he has on him.

And make damn sure you don't leave evidence or you tell him you'll kill his ass if he talks.

I only once fought seriously with a guy. I had a torn up eyebrow and a bruised jaw. He had three broken ribs, a broken jaw a couple of teeth out and a quasi broken arm.

8 years of Kickboxing and being 6'2" at 195 pounds does help, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hah ... I have 190 cm and 125 kg. I'm pretty heavy guy I have force to knock-out any ordinary guy I want ... But I'm not a "fighta" at all ...

You know, I understand that you and me set up a deal and you cancel it for some stupid reason. Okay! I might swear your name and family a bit, but it's okay. But I won't forget these 250 bucks. No way, man.

This might stupid, but seeing this guy on a wheelchair won't please me ... I want to see him sucking food with straw ... Wanna see him with that joystick on a wheelchair that you move with your head ... Damn ... Seeing him dead would disappoint me ... But seeing him being sorry for the rest of his life ... that would satisfy me ... And I want him to live for eternity with that joysticked wheelchair.

I hope he's a local guy, so that he'll remember what kind of problems can a stupid cell phone bring.
      I really am a pacifist myself, but sometimes I can become stupid (like in this situation).

Comment

Sorry, I had to pour the wine for me and my friends because of the situation ... So there can be some grammar mistakes in the text!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I lost $3000 in about ttwo seconds once. Broadsided a Cadillac. Not badly, but every fuckin' piece of a new car costs big bucks. Then of course he needed a rental. FOR THREE FUCKIN' WEEKS!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ...Can you name the top 5 mob hitmen? Me either. They keep it to themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can name 2... Tommy "No Thumbs" and Frankie "The Sandwich". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] An eye for an eye, my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ace, I really can feel your pain, but I think I'm gonna fight to the end.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                ...Can you name the top 5 mob hitmen? Me either. They keep it to themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can name 2... Tommy "No Thumbs" and Frankie "The Sandwich". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] An eye for an eye, my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                No naming names, you dirty rat!! They're gonna come after you now man, you said too much!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways, I don't really care who you beat up. I'm just giving you a few pointers on how not to get caught. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Go punch *yourself* in the face, ya criminal! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And from now on, remember the wise advice of Ben Stern:
                  "I told ya not to be stupid, ya moron!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X