Pigs vs. Celebrities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigs vs. Celebrities

I honestly don't know if I'd have preferred to represent the pig or the celebrity.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Pigs vs. Celebrities

oink, oink
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ha,
      That just reminded me of the "South Park" episode when the kids were milking there pet dog. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

there pet dog

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll save you from Ron! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

REd Rocket, Red Rocket!!!

Just say that and it's guaranteed to ruin any lunch!
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Oh Hell.

That story reminds me of when I used to work in the Veterinary hospital.
            Ugh.

Let's just say that I will never ever be into the dog breeding biz. EVER. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
            If the bitch aint interested, she aint interested!!!

Comment

That ain't a "celebrity" (gets confusing now that the title is passed out so freely these days by the media). Thats a gold digging attention whore trying to get some media buzz and get her mug seen. Apparently, its working.

Some people have to look up to see the gutter. Ugly biotch too, I might add. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, she sure is fUgLy!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That ain't a "celebrity" (gets confusing now that the title is passed out so freely these days by the media). Thats a gold digging attention whore trying to get some media buzz and get her mug seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the difference? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Good one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very few are actually talented, some are better packaged to the public than others. But this one's worse than a reality show contestant reject trying to make the rounds.

Comment

I just think about the rap guys that used to come into the office when I worked in LA. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between a celebrity and a gold-digging attention whore ... still can't. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X