Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast Cereal Starbucks - David Roth, CEO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast Cereal Starbucks - David Roth, CEO?

http://www.cereality.com/cont_comp.php

And David Roth is CEO - Might as well jump, jump in a bowl of cereal! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] I really need to go for the "cereal experience". Can I show up in my pajamas and yank my crank over a bowl of Crispies? I don't f'ing think so! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Whats next, Sammy's doing a tequila mini bar at the local food court? I say this in jest, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chad: "But Buffy I can get granola and frosted flakes in the same bowl!"

Buffy: "But Chad, won't that eat into our Starbucks budget?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Popcorn NOT cereal!

Re: Breakfast Cereal Starbucks - David Roth CEO?

'cerial'???? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Whatcha tawkin bout Willis? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting concept, I'd like to know where in Chicago they're planning on opening a store.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

is it the same DLR I'm thinking it is? The Paramedic one?

Comment

uhh, no.

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I apologize, everything pointed me into thinking that.

"might as well jump"
              David Roth...

That and Samis mini bar?

And there's really not too much info on the site...then again that should have been a clue right there, anything DLR has his hands in, there would have to be cameras everywhere.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I apologize, everything pointed me into thinking that.

"might as well jump"
                David Roth...

That and Samis mini bar?

And there's really not too much info on the site...then again that should have been a clue right there, anything DLR has his hands in, there would have to be cameras everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my first clue is that the guy is listed as David Roth, which in the world there are hundreds, if not thousands. David Lee Roth would have press people make sure that if his name was going in print that it would appear just as such. Birdzeyeee was pointing out the coincidence in this guy's name.

The second clue would be the profile of David Roth himself. The picture looks nothing like the former frontman of Van Halen.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I was just being tongue in cheek guys! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The food concept is a bit silly - but some people seem to love Spongebob Squarepants. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (tongue firmly planted in cheek again)

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Popcorn Cafe - 5000 different type of your childhood favorites and some yuppie-licious new ones! Now there's a concept people can really get behind! Think I'll have a Venti size..... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry tekky, I didn't see the picture of a person, that would have clued me in.

Comment

Working...
                    X