Paging BloodSplatter, Paging BloodSplatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging BloodSplatter, Paging BloodSplatter

Chuck....shoot me an e-mail bro.....or give me a call....

Thanks, please return to your normal JCF browsing.

Move along now, nothing here to see [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Paging BloodSplatter, Paging BloodSplatter

I'm here Sam,just been busy finishing the restoration of my killer EVHII Charvel pointy!!!!!!!!LOL!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yeah, yeah, yeah....ummm, don't you have another project to finish too [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Hmmm.....yeah,several!!LOL!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">I used to like you [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK, that does it, you've forced me to do it....

Chuck is actually a cartoon celebrity folks, he is actually Daffy Ducks alter ego Chuck Splatter in the 21st and a half Century.....able to leap the tallest of Stratheads (usally), faster than a speeding Charvel (downhill with a good backwind) [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't think I wanna know what your other projects are [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I'd cry myself to sleep again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Thufferin Thuckatash!!

Comment

...you two crazy kids are killin me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

It reminds me of my daughter eating too much candy and can't go to sleep because the sugar makes her so hyper.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X