Hilarious photoshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious photoshops

From the Subaru board.. got me laughing hard.

Click Here

Someone said he thinks the thread has potential to be famous, I think he's right..

Re: Hilarious photoshops

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Whooooooooshhh!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

Comment

Wow - those are pretty funny. The perfect soundtrack for that would obvioulsy be Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom". Those sure were some big mudflaps... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

The first Whoosh one was the greatest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like big butts and I can not lie... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know I've seen this Asian kid on the net before, but where?

Comment

Man, I haven't laughed so hard in a while... Good one...

The Bill Clinton one was good... Actually, there were a lot of good ones.

Comment

Yeah that got me laughing pretty hard as well.

Comment

I thought this one was pretty funny too,
                [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/DrKen/game.bmp[/image]

Comment

omfg, I don't think any of these are safe for work, but here's one you can copy paste, funny!
                  http://www.redfaktor.com/dump/fountain.jpg
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rinkincopy.jpg

Man I got to stop, this makes me laugh too hard. There's like 41 pages of this crap too!

Comment

I just finished reading all 41 pages. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Great thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I just soaked my monitor with beer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Holy Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I just soaked my monitor with beer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's beer? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Oh, **** ... I ruined my evening with a "fatass" keyword. I went to images.google.com and typed "fatass" into it, hoping that I'll find more picture of this nigga chick, because the more you get, the funnier photoshop is ... And then ... I checked the first picture in the second row. ****, I think I'm gonna throw up.

Check it out, if you wanna know what I mean.

Comment

**** this is funny!
                            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              It hurts my stomach I am laughing so hard..
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X