Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hilarious photoshops

http://mysite.verizon.net/artkilinsk...y/marylin.html

Here's a couple of photoshop parody stuff I did a few years ago when I was bored. Sorry, no big ol' asses though!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Diana "Ross"... Love it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gotta show that to my Friends friends. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is fukkin hysterical!!! I'm cryin'!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

can't believe there are so many pages.. it's funny though haha
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Oh, **** ... I ruined my evening with a "fatass" keyword. I went to images.google.com and typed "fatass" into it, hoping that I'll find more picture of this nigga chick, because the more you get, the funnier photoshop is ... And then ... I checked the first picture in the second row. ****, I think I'm gonna throw up.

Check it out, if you wanna know what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is some **** repugnant ****! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Reminds me of all those faces of death videos and stuff. Oh man I must have seen hundreds of those. People getting killed and hurt in the sickest, weirdest ways possible.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Mr. Britney Spears' ex is back in action - Ghetto Booty time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Britney Spears to husband: "Kevin why does your pee pee always smell of sour milk and oranges?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X