Gig coming up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gig coming up.

I will be performing with my brother in our band and as a soloist just after christmas.

it won't be a metal or rock or anything show..it's a variety show we got invited to perform in. so we'll be playing "Closure" by Opeth I"m handling keyboard duties. And I will be doing a piano solo as well.

Don't really know what piece I want to play...I have to pick from the ones I can do...

Prelude in C# minor - Rachmaninoff
    Polonaisse in A Major - Chopin
    La Pasquinade - L.M Gottschalk
    Impromptu in G-flat - Schubert
    Scenes from Childhood - R. Schumann
    Prelude in D flat - Chopin

Those are the only ones I've really been keeping up on and working on lately. hard choice. But I will make sure it gets recorded. We have video footage of some of our other gigs..but the only one I could get on my computer is one of us playing REign in Blood..wearing corpse paint....and we're just doing it for fun in our garage..and it sounds really **** bad.

Re: Gig coming up.

[ QUOTE ]
    is one of us playing REign in Blood..wearing corpse paint....and we're just doing it for fun in our garage..and it sounds really **** bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still, that sounds really fun! Let's see that one! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

somebody has to host the video I don't have that kind of webspace. it's like 40 MB I think...

Comment

sorry 14 MB.

Comment

Use WinZip to compress the file, and then upload it to www.koolpages.com which gives you 50MB free. I've used it to host video clips in the past. It's pretty speedy in download speed too.

Comment

Prelude in C# minor - Rachmaninoff gets my vote.

Comment

good luck with the show...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Drip , I would like to see this event .

This has to be interesting as hell...either that or funny as hell ...either way it sounds like fun..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Prelude in C# minor - Rachmaninoff gets my vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the one I'm leaning towards now too.

Comment

Working...
                  X