Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

This is a bold and blatant attempt to pull all the JCF LURKERS out of hiding in the shadows and say hi.

C'mon...if just once....just chime in here, and make yourselves known. There are a lot of you!....Your numbers are many, but your posts are few (if none at all).

Lets hear about any cool axes, or gear that you have... then you can return to your shadows. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Re: CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Hi... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bahhhhhh...sheeeduuuupp Wulfe!.....wiseguy!....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey there! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think we need to restart post your gear thread or something real cool for them to post.

Comment

Figured I'd keep it here Toru...just until we get some of "Them" out of "their" shells....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

****Re****: ****CALLING**** ****ALL**** ****JCF**** ****LURKERS****...****Stand**** ****up**** ****and**** ****say**** ****hi****!

****I**** ****found**** ****out**** ****many**** ****lurkers**** ****are**** ****from**** ****other**** ****countries**** ****too****.
            <****br**** />****So**** ****why**** ****don****'****t**** ****you**** ****start**** ****speaking**** ****something**** ****in**** ****different**** ****languages****? <****img**** ****src****="/****images****/****graemlins****/****laugh****.****gif****" ****alt****="" />
            <****br**** />****Italian****,****French****,****German****,*** *Spanish**** ****and**** ****so**** ****on****... <****img**** ****src****="/****images****/****graemlins****/****grin****.****gif****" ****alt****="" />

Comment

Re: ****Re****: ****CALLING**** ****ALL**** ****JCF**** ****LURKERS****...****Stand**** ****up**** ****and**** ****say**** ****hi****!

lol!...nice ****broken**** ****post*****

heheh! We've gots ourselves a *******hacker******* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: ****Re****: ****CALLING**** ****ALL**** ****JCF**** ****LURKERS****...****Stand**** ****up**** ****and**** ****say**** ****hi****!

I guess someone is hating us.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Could be one of those who are LURKING!....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    I was thinking of that!
                    We pissed them off.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi everybody!

Comment

Hi,

I post/lurk when I can. Hope I'm helpful sometimes.

DRH

Comment

Paddok and DRH....you have too many posts....now sit back down and hush yerselves!....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

OK, let me try to repeat what I was trying to say in the post I was hijacked.

I think there are lot of people from other countries who are lurking here.
                            So why don't you start saying something in different languages : [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Such as Italian,French, German,Spanish and so on.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've signed on here since last june or something like that, but just recently started posting a little more. Anyway hi, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X