Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Hi All!
    You guys should post some pics of your guitars!
    That is a good start to post and have great conversation.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

D'OH!...Jess....I just realized who you were!
      You've been a lurker here for a while, while yer Dad is manning the board here! Sheesh!.....post a lil more often will ya?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I am new here. I don't have any Jacksons right now but I have a really rad Daisy Rock guitar. It is missing two of the silver things. But it still rips through my old Silvertone case/amp combo. Can you say tone??? I can't. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You guys are so cool especially that WarriorX7 dude. Keep on rockin in the free world bros!!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Woah, ( to Shelby) that's one of the nicest tops I've seen on a Charvel!

C'mon now, let's get back to the main topic of this thread...outting those lurkers that have been previously banned!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] C'mon Vince, show yourself!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

if i posted as much as I lurk, i'd have moobs and be called Toejam.

im a half luker.. been around since EZ board days, and STILL dont have gold yet.

Comment

What's up guys!!!

Comment

Working...
              X