Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CALLING ALL JCF LURKERS...Stand up and say hi!

Very very nice!!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

WOW!
      Now once again, lurkers rule!
      Please post more gear pics!!!
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OK....we need some of the regulars to STOP posting here (Toru)...Not calling out anyone in particular (Toru)...but we need some more lurkers to start posting here (TORU) if ya know what I mean.

So that being said (Toru)...let's get to posting!....I see we have a few lurking regulars (not Toru) who are beginning to post in other threads. Again...pointing fingers at any one (Toru) in particular...but I would like to see more lurkers (not Toru) posting here in this very thread TORU!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK!
              ....another post by me.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That was subtle [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't think this is working very well...as of 12/08/04 there are 520 viewers and only 81 posts on this thread. C'mon fukkin lurkers, stand up and tell us who you are!
                  ya bunch 'o chicken sh!ts...
                  What r ya skeered of??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  fukkin gutless bastards........
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

....bunch ' goddamn fukkin pussies.....
                    [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Maybe post the names of lurkers by checking who's online.
                      And call their names! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hey! i'm still here!!! cut my hair off like an idiot though...

Comment

Howdy!!
                          I'm a chronic lurker..
                          I log in everyday but usually keep pretty quiet. I love this forum; its a wealth of knowledge and aso much less opinionated than other boards.

My only Jackson at the moment is a DMGT in Trans Red. I swapped the neck for a flame inlay one coz I'm not so into those pirahna inlays. I will post a pic as soon as photobucket is open to new users again...

I cant believe the collection some of you guys have!! Its unreal!
                          See you round

I should mention, I only found this thread coz I had to get off the Dimebag thread.. I was starting to feel really sick [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey whats up! My name is Jessica... I guess you can call me a lurker...used to be mguitarchick85 but never posted.. didnt have any useful info [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]... right now I only have a DK2 eerie dess swirl

Comment

Hi Jessica, and all other lurkers who have posted recently!
                              Great to see some more fems here too!...it brightens up the place a little bit! You have company Jess....there's Emily (Emthrax), Annah, and Jeri (Guitarsjb) and I'm sure a few other "LURKERS" around.

Lets see some pics of your axes now!...WOOHOO! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess I "LURK" a lot more than I post. I just don't feel I have much to contribute most of the time. My only Jackson is a JK-20 Pro. So I don't have a lot of knowledge about Jacksons. I believe I picked up my first guitar in 1978 or 1979, but my playing still sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I will attempt to post more often and may actual lose my "junior member" status again in a year or so. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X