This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Board Brainfart****

Some of you are noticing the asteriks in posts. It's only happening on edited posts... What seems to have happened is that the edit feature to the board seemes to be sick. (or we have a hacker in our midsts... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] )
    Occupy JCF

Re: ****Board Brainfart****

Ahh...ok... Thanks TEKKY!

Comment

It happened to Gregs post in efraid ..but after a minute it cleared up ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

****Re****: ********Board**** ****Brainfart********

</****font****><****blockquote****><****font**** ****class****="****small****">****Quote****:</****font****><****hr**** /><****br**** />****It**** ****happened**** ****to**** ****Gregs**** ****post**** ****in**** ****efraid**** ..****but**** ****after**** ****a**** ****minute**** ****it**** ****cleared**** ****up**** .. <****br**** /><****br**** /><****hr**** /></****blockquote****><****font**** ****class****="****post****">
        <****br**** />
        <****br**** />****Cool****..
        <****br**** />
        <****br**** />
        <****br**** />...****testing****...
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Looks like it's still happening...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

****Well**** ****I****'****m**** ****Glad**** ****you**** ****ask**** ... &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****It**** ****is**** ****a**** ****two**** ****part**** ****question**** ...****The**** ****answer**** ****is**** ****absolutely**** ****NOT****!! &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****There**** ****is**** ****no**** ****such**** ****deities****...****There**** ****is**** ****No**** ****God**** ****or**** ****Gods**** ****so**** ****to**** ****speak****.. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****BUT**** ...****BUT****!!!!! &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****The**** ****majority**** ****of**** ****this**** ****world**** ...****especially**** ****this**** ****very**** ****nation**** ****is**** ****based**** ****on**** ****Christianity**** ...****whether**** ****you**** ****believe**** ****or**** ****not**** . &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****So**** ****I**** ****insist**** ****on**** ****making**** ****this**** &lt;****br**** /&gt;"****god****" ****accountable**** ****for**** ****his**** ****actions****...****nobody**** ****has**** ****ever**** ****did**** ****that****..****Not**** ****Crowley**** ...****Not**** ****LaVey****...****Nobody****...****no**** ****Satainst**** ****thus**** ****far**** ****has**** ****ever**** ****made**** ****God**** ****be**** ****the**** ****bad**** ****guy**** ****and**** ****prooved**** ****it**** ...****in**** ****Biblical**** ****theory**** ****of**** ****course**** .. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****it****'****s**** ****easy****. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****But**** ****nobody**** ****ever**** ****has**** ****the**** ****balls**** ****to**** ****come**** ****forth**** ****because**** ****they**** ****are**** ****in**** ****fear**** ****of**** ****being**** ****ridiculed**** ****by**** ****the**** ****norm****..****I**** ****loathe**** ****the**** ****norm**** ...****The**** ****norm**** ****is**** ****the**** ****very**** ****reason**** ****why**** ****God**** ****exist**** ****so**** ****blindly**** ****in**** ****the**** ****first**** ****place****..****he**** ****is**** ****no**** ****more**** ****than**** ****the**** ****will**** ****of**** ****millions**** ****of**** ****one**** ****watt**** ****humans****.. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****Hey**** ****if**** ****God**** ****has**** ****so**** ****much**** ****power**** ****in**** ****our**** ****government**** , ****our**** ****morals**** , ****and**** ****in**** ****our**** ****everday**** ****lives**** ****whether**** ****you**** ****like**** ****it**** ****or**** ****not**** ...****I**** ****think**** ****something**** ****that**** ****poweful**** ****should**** ****be**** ****held**** ****accountable**** ****for**** ****any**** ****and**** ****all**** ****BS**** ****imposed**** ****by**** ****it****. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****I**** ****can**** ****chew**** ****the**** ****theory**** ****of**** ****God**** ****up**** ****and**** ****spit**** ****him**** ****oput**** ****so**** ****easily**** ...****it****'****s**** ****fukkin****' ****awesome****. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****I**** ****think**** ****I****'****m**** ****the**** ****first**** ****person**** ****in**** ****existance**** ****that**** ****can**** ****do**** ****this**** ...****it****'****s**** ****no**** ****big**** ****deal**** ****really**** .. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****all**** ****you**** ****have**** ****to**** ****do**** ****is**** ****truly**** ****read**** ****the**** ****bible**** ****without**** ****the**** ****christian**** ****goggles**** ****on****...****it****'****s**** ****that**** ****simple**** &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****It**** ****states**** ****in**** ****plain**** ****black**** ****and**** ****white**** ....****that**** ****God**** ****created**** ****everything**** ...****and**** ****that**** ****Lucifer**** ****was**** ****created**** ****by**** ****God**** ****just**** ****as**** ****he**** ****was**** ..****man**** ****was**** ****created**** ****just**** ****as**** ****we**** ****were**** ..****all**** ****our**** ****faults**** ****and**** ****all****...****this**** ****was**** ****or**** ****never**** ****will**** ****be**** ****Satan****'****s**** ****fault**** ...****he**** ****doesn****'****t**** ****have**** ****the**** ****power**** ****to**** ****control**** ****nor**** ****create****..****never**** ****had**** ...****never**** ****will**** ...****he**** ****is**** ****a**** ****victim**** ****in**** ****all**** ****God****'****s**** ****mess**** ****just**** ****as**** ****we**** ****are****.. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****He****'****s**** ****a**** ****bigger**** ****victim**** ****than**** ****we**** ****could**** ****ever**** ****be**** ...****or**** ****that**** ****Christ**** ****could**** ****ever**** ****be**** ...****he**** ****went**** ****to**** ****bat**** ****for**** ****us**** ****and**** ****argued**** ****with**** ****God**** ****to**** ****protect**** ****us**** ****from**** ****God****'****s**** ****will**** ****of**** ****Free**** ****Agency**** ...****Lucifer**** ****with**** ****his**** ****God**** ****given**** ****knowledge**** ****prooved**** ****God**** ****wrong**** ...****look**** ****around**** ...****Free**** ****Agency**** ****does**** ****NOT**** ****work**** ****and**** ****is**** ****the**** ****very**** ****downfall**** ****of**** ****man**** ...****it**** ****will**** ****be**** ****our**** ****very**** ****demise****. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****What**** ****did**** ****Christ**** ****loose**** ...****Nuttin****' ****he**** ****came**** ****from**** ****Heaven**** ...****died**** ****and**** ****went**** ****back**** ****there**** ...****Satan**** ****will**** ****forever**** ****be**** ****God****'****s**** ****spanking**** ****baby****....****a**** ****scapegoat**** ****for**** ****all**** ****man****'****s**** ****weakness****.. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****God**** ****knew**** ****this**** ...****Lucifer**** ****knew**** ****this**** ...****I**** ****know**** ****this**** . &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****God**** ****kicked**** ****out**** ****Lucifer**** ****because**** ****he**** ****lost**** ****face**** ****in**** ****heaven**** ****because**** ****of**** ****this**** ...****so**** ****Lucy**** ****was**** ****bannished**** , ****turned**** ****into**** ****a**** ****beast**** , ****sent**** ****to**** ****Earth**** ****where**** ****he**** ****dwells**** ****simply**** ****has**** ****a**** ****spectator**** ...****to**** ****watch**** ****man**** ****suffer**** ****just**** ****as**** ****he**** ****suffers****...****because**** ****of**** ****God**** . &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****Satan**** ****loves**** ****to**** ****see**** ****the**** ****children**** ****of**** ****God**** ****suffer**** ****because**** ****it**** ****just**** ****prooves**** ****him**** ****right**** ...****it**** ****prooves**** ****him**** ****right**** ****every**** ****single**** ****passing**** ****moment**** ****of**** ****every**** ****single**** ****day****. &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****Just**** ****think**** ****of**** ****a**** ****simple**** ****good**** ****hearted**** ****child**** ****that**** ****was**** ****punished**** ****wrongly**** ****by**** ****his**** ****over**** ****zealous**** ****father**** ...****that**** ****child**** ****will**** ****stop**** ****at**** ****nothing**** ****to**** ****proove**** ****his**** ****father**** ****wrong****... &lt;****br**** /&gt; &lt;****br**** /&gt;****This**** ****time**** ****in**** ****Christian**** ****theory**** ****of**** ****course****..****Christianity**** ****will**** ****die**** ...****it**** ****will**** ****eventually**** ...****there**** ****is**** ****no**** ****stopping**** ****it**** ****and**** ****I**** ****hope**** ****I**** ****can**** ****contribute**** ****to**** ****it****'****
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, that was necessary. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

is it still happening?
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It was happening with "All the lurker, say hi" thread too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    TEST It was happening with "All the lurker, say hi" thread too

[/ QUOTE ]

Testing...

And again...

Pat

Comment

Tekky you make my balls itch...like a rash.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't you have some black helicopters to be on the lookout for Mancow???
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Tekky you make my balls itch...like a rash.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try rubbing some bengay on them ...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try rubbing some bengay on them ...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's bengay for quite a long time.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky , I do sense a blatant animosity from you ....I always have .

But I don't care , because I know why and I can't blame you.

It's just a natural human selection thing...that's all ...nothing personal..not with me anyways ...it's on your part.

but you do make my balls itch ....most people like you do make my balls itch.

You see I don't care what you say , how you say it or who you say it to ....but when I say things ...you care ...you seem to care a lot ....you always cared and showed it with great "animosity"

That's on you ...I really don't mind....I take it from the source and with a grain of salt...just one grain is all that's required ...two grains would be overkill.

Love Billy

Comment

Working...
                              X