This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ****Board Brainfart****

Bill, I've never agreed with your philosophies, your words, or the way you conduct yourself. However, I've given you the room to do just that. I only intervened when it was against the board's rules. This has always been the way I've dealt with people I just didn't like, now as you throw out veiled insults and accusations I think I may take the gloves off. This could become ugly Bill and result in either you, me, or both of us getting kicked off this board.

So as I wear my badge, rest assured that I'm not the person you think I am.

With much distaste,
    Toddles
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Ok ..so .. if I may interject and say .. please don't go this route, it's just not worth the aggravation or the effort. If you guys don't care for each other I can understand the frustration .. but there's no need to have a brawl over it cause it just fucks up your day ...
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yes you are ...you like the badge...you and your cronies do as well..

but you are not the majority here ..

I'm more the majority here than you are...and you hate that....that's what you hate.

The truth can never be ugly nor do you even own "gloves" to take off..I got a closet full of gloves...bloody ones..

I don't wear gloves anymore Tekkster ...

I only speak only blatant truth ...and you speak well whatever you speak ...I realy never pay much attention to be honest.

and how I conduct myself here is NOT of your concern ...not anymore ...

I know the lines to cross and not to cross ...so the bannishment won't be on my part ...but your free to blow if you wish...don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

You see I don't care how you conduct yourself here ...that's the difference between you and I.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

KMaynard ...I'm not worried for this to get ugly ...I won't allow myself to go there ...belive me it's not worth the trouble.

But I'm Tired of Tekky's personal jabs at me ...and I'm callin him on it.

That's all.

very calmly ...I'm not a bit least mad , upset ...as a matter of fact I say this with a warm smile.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yes you are ...you like the badge...you and your cronies do as well..

but you are not the majority here ..

I'm more the majority here than you are...and you hate that....that's what you hate.

The truth can never be ugly nor do you even own "gloves" to take off..I got a closet full of gloves...bloody ones..

I don't wear gloves anymore Tekkster ...

I only speak only blatant truth ...and you speak well whatever you speak ...I realy never pay much attention to be honest.

and how I conduct myself here is NOT of your concern ...not anymore ...

I know the lines to cross and not to cross ...so the bannishment won't be on my part ...but your free to blow if you wish...don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

You see I don't care how you conduct yourself here ...that's the difference between you and I.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, "the truth". Forgive me Mancow, I forgot for a moment who you were.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Damn Tekky, if you really don't care what Bill says, I'm suprised you suffered though reading that post with all the asterisks. I got lost in there at least four times.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Ok ..so .. if I may interject and say .. please don't go this route, it's just not worth the aggravation or the effort. If you guys don't care for each other I can understand the frustration .. but there's no need to have a brawl over it cause it just fucks up your day ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Kev, I've kept my distance for far too long. Yet he throws out thinly veiled accusations and insults. Forgive me for saying it, but the Admins aren't doing anything about it. Do I sit here and take it? Would you?

I'd be completely fine with the two of us keeping a distance (so to speak) from each other. I truly detest people who think the way he does and again, i've given him the opportunity to spew his garbage without commenting. If I am truly the minority here, then fine. Someone start a poll and ask me to leave.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  KMaynard ...I'm not worried for this to get ugly ...I won't allow myself to go there ...belive me it's not worth the trouble.

But I'm Tired of Tekky's personal jabs at me ...and I'm callin him on it.

That's all.

very calmly ...I'm not a bit least mad , upset ...as a matter of fact I say this with a warm smile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal jabs?? Hey, I give as good as I get. At least if I'm jabbing I'll let you know that's what I'm doing.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn Tekky, if you really don't care what Bill says, I'm suprised you suffered though reading that post with all the asterisks. I got lost in there at least four times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read it. I started this thread to let people know what was going on with the edit function, trying to be a little bit helpful. Him copying and pasting his "asterik'd" post wasn't helping things.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Happy Holidays..looks like the asterisks are fixed now!
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thank you....that's all you have to remember ..

I say it like it is ..

you don't "agree" with my philosophies ...that's your problem ...like I care.

You don't have to read my post or respond to them in a negative manner...I have a great idea Tekky ...why don't you try to ignore me..I really would prefer it this way..

I don't care to discuss anything with you ...I don't like you....I never did.

and you don't like me , which is awesome....what more can I say ..

So let's avoid each other ...PLEASE!!!!

You seem to be the aggressor with me everytime ....so now I'm calling you on it....hopefully for the last time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Kev, I've kept my distance for far too long. Yet he throws out thinly veiled accusations and insults. Forgive me for saying it, but the Admins aren't doing anything about it. Do I sit here and take it? Would you?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not somehting i've been aware of since you were an admin to be honest. I normally don't follow a lot of the posts down here because they drive me nuts, that's why I call this the basement...

Is there anything that can be done with to 2 of you for you to co-exist peacefully? If you want feel free to drop me a pm to discuss it. I'm not out to see you banned Todd, and it kinda bothers me you feel it is that bad where you have to go that route and take that chance..

If there's anything we can do we are all ears ..
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I have a great idea!! Why don't the both of you STFU right now!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I like having BOTH of you on the board, and if one of you got banned, or got pissed and left, I'd miss ya.

I agree with a lot of what Bill has to say, but unlike Bill, I don't throw it in people's faces because there are a lot of people who disagree with me/us that I get along with fine otherwise. But if your right Tekky, and there is a Christian God and all that, Bill will go to hell, not you for having read what he says.

Comment

Bill I think it's time you stop posting in here ...

Comment

Testing ... Does it work fine? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hope so ...

Comment

Working...
                                X