X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ****Board Brainfart****

lol...good one Immortal...
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

OK Ken ...I'll do it for you Sir...this is my last post here on THIS thread. I only posted here because of that obvious problem I had with my post I made on the other thread ...MY THREAD....you know the biggest thread on the JCF.

Because you asked me too..but I never insulted Tekky ...I never called him a name like "Mancow" whatever the hell that is .

I can debate with anyone and remain a gentleman.

But Tekky and I do NOT like each other and for good reasons...reasons I understand and acknowledge..

I will avoid Tekky for now on ...because I personally don't like the guy....and that's good enough reason to avoid someone...I think.

So Tekky don't worry about me my philosophies or words that you loathe so much and we'll be just peachy.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I would not say my beliefs are "Christian". For the most part, I'm actually against organized religion and do not affiliate myself with any religion. However, unlike Bill, I won't harass someone for believing something that is contrary to my own thoughts and then fillibuster with garbage. I guess I'm putting on my "Sensitivity badge" when I say that everyone has a right to think whatever way they do.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Ahhhh that's BS ..pure BS...that is "YOUR" perception!!

and I know that and I'm not alone here.

I'm done here because I promised Ken ...to maintain peace for him .

Later , Tekky , this is the last time I will speak to you ....do us both a service and ignore me.....like I always do you until you spout off .

But even if you do your usual and spout of ...it's over ..It's just over. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I never called him a name like "Mancow" whatever the hell that is .

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to lock thias thread but just for yo Non Cghocago ro syndicated markey people know what Mancow is he is a Shock Jock from Chiocago who ripped of stern but is always screaming at teh top of his lungs about the "Truth" which is always BS stuff. Enough on this lil war of words... It ain't worth it
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm sorry for the loss of control guys I've set the "Ignore User" for only the second person on this board. It's plain to see that the only thing that he and I agree on is that the new TNT album rocks.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

The new TNT is pretty syrupy IMO....but the solos are cool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh Crap ...I broke my promise ...sorry Ken [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

New TNT album fukking rocks but I thought the most solos on that album suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    sorry Ken [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Dumbass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] KMaynard's name is Kevin. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      I never called him a name like "Mancow" whatever the hell that is .

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to lock thias thread but just for yo Non Cghocago ro syndicated markey people know what Mancow is he is a Shock Jock from Chiocago who ripped of stern but is always screaming at teh top of his lungs about the "Truth" which is always BS stuff. Enough on this lil war of words... It ain't worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF do I have any ability to type? Any at all? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Apparently, none whatsoever! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No joke... Now you know how well my fingers function just imagine how good my guitar playing is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X