Monday night football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monday night football

Yeh, the officiating ALL YEAR leaves a lot to be desired...

All of the games in the NFC ( west ) mean the world here bro! Especially when it comes to the Hawks and them loosing!! It's the only thing in the scary path of the Rams to DisneyLand!!!

Pat

Comment

whoa...Jerry Rice looked damn good.

Comment

Agreed! I still don't agree with him using that jersey tho... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'm dead
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey DRS. At least you beat me..by 2 frikken points. HAd I only started N. Goings and A. Bryant instead of Lelie and Fred Taylor. Why don't they give Fred a shot at the endzone ever? He's awesome mid field..no one can bring him down.

Comment

I still think I might not see the morning

Comment

Dude... It's just not their season!!! Don't take so hard! Look at the Steelers, this is the first really good season they've had since 95.... And Ohhh... what a season!!!

Comment

no the seattle players are just stupid....lots of talent...but they're really dumb. They drop easy balls to catch. almost as stupid as Dennis Erickson...hey...I know. I"ll trade Dennis Erickson for Mike Holmgren and J. Rice...you guys don't need them.

oh wait...Seattle already tried out ERickson...wtf. godamnit. That guy...needs to die.

Comment

Erickson Should be a Husky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very interesting 4th quarter to say the least. This is exactly why you have to watch the whole game on Monday nights. Cool game nonetheless. Cowgirls got a lucky break, Keyshawn looked out on the replays, I think you should be able to challenge under 2 minutes. I was for the Cowboys but I'm for the right call to be made, if the rule is that you can't challenge a call in the last 2 minutes then the officials better be damn sure the right call is made. It could be moot tho cause we never saw the reverse angle of the play but I'm 95% certain he elbow was out first.

Yes, Vinnie is a loser, always has, always will be, wherever he goes, he loses nothing new in Dallas for him.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think the KJ play was obvious - I made the correct call in real time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] it was a great second half though Dallas 29-14 then Seattle up 39-29 then Dallas back up ...

was a late night after the game I rewatched the larry king -crue bit - then stayed up and watched when "metal" ruled the world on vh1 ... oh the days!

Comment

Working...
                        X