Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I quit playing guitar.

Holy shit!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Umm, April 1st was several months ago... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] ... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Sorry Bill, but I couldn't resist.

Here's the new Bill:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo dat ain't bill foo dat be iatalianz ice

[/ QUOTE ]

Dope Bling Negro!

Comment

Hahahaha.
            I get bored... a lot. I took two days off from work, because I fuxxored my back all up lifting a floor joyce.

North Glendora is where EVH's bass player lives. That should give you a great idea of how hard the streets there are, yo.

Obviously this was a really bored thread of bullshit. But it urned out soem creativity. I'm callin g david geffen to see if he wants to sign Italian Ice.

BTW, if you guys are lookin for a good time, go to 115 N. Lonehill Ave. Ask for Chelsea. She will give you a good time, and tell her Steven sent ya.

In all seriousness, I feel like giving up on guitar sometimes. Its rather frustrating when you don't have an amp, and you guitar is 1200 miles away, and you make a deal with a dude on a trade, and it looks like he already got another computer. =(
            Steve

Comment

"I'm callin g david geffen to see if he wants to sign Italian Ice."

Ahhhh Snap! ...Oh Helll Yeahhhhh..

Holler at him and tellz him I got da wordz and da boom and da ZOOMA ZOOM ZOOM ..!

Ax him if he know my baby cuzin' ...Mo' Dick???!!!

He Stay out dat way...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If you have any DK-1 for a giveaway, let me be first on the list! I'll cover the shipping. And I'm serious!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoo-hoo!! Do I win a guitar for knowing??!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW Italian Ice, I think you could really play up the fact that you only have one arm!!

Comment

Oh I gots two arms...but I keeps ones in da pants holdin' my thang..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You guys are bustin' me up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Anybody drop by and get some fun from Chelsea yet?

Uh, I mean..

Yo ya'll hit dat shit yet?

Comment

Working...
                        X