BILL Z BUB'S ESSENTIAL METAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BILL Z BUB\'S ESSENTIAL METAL!

NOVEMBERS DOOM - is another great doom band man ..they sound a bit like My dying bride and Opeth ..but they have a style all their own..good stuff

I'm sick as hell with the flue ..so I'll be away for a day ..probably..

But since I'm here ..

FORBIDDEN - ...This is classic stuff that is ESSENTIAL as far as I'm concerned..Everything they ever did was great . From their first Forbidden Evil on Combat to their last Pavement release "Green..They were always a very melodic thrash based band but with awesome shredding ...very dynamic ..and awesome dude / freind and shredder Tim Calvert was one of the very few and capable enough to play lead guitar along side with Jeff Loomis in Nevermore.. what a team that was!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's a sample from Soilworks new album [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.lambgoat.org/Soilwork_Sta...he%20Drama.mp3

Not bad..

Comment

**** ..I wantwed to get hammering on this but I'll be away tonight ..helping my son with a pain in the ass .."clusterfukk" book report instead...I hate homework

homework ...will always and forever suck my balls.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ven't read all this yet but if no one has mentioned them, ENSLAVED is an absolute must to the highest degree.

Excellent Viking Metal band.

Comment

Any more Neoclassical/Shred/Prog recommendations? Have I said yet I can't wait for Outworlds album?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

A couple good thrash bands are Vio-lence and Heathen.

Comment

93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                X