Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose ass should I kick at NAMM this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose ass should I kick at NAMM this time?

NAMM 2003: Ed Roman, got him with a hilarious ambush and a b*tch slap while his smiling wife looked on. (check the highly entertaining thread about this that should still be around). Also tugged on Dan Fastuca's mohawk (!) later that evening.

NAMM 2004: Donnie Wade, he knew it was coming but it was still fun because it was captured on film! (Also a JCF thread that, strangely, wasn't as popular!) [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

NAMM 2005: ?
    Your mission: Pick somebody as my new target. Should be somebody in the industry who is hated and/or is seen as a nemesis or adversary to us. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Remember, this is all in fun...it's only a playful swing of the leg and a light swat to the 'ol noggin. I'm not gonna frickin' hurt anybody. It'll be cool to say "That was a message from 4000 guys".

And Vwall, don't say Matt's Music [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Whose ass should I kick at NAMM this time?

Maybe Michael Angelo Batio? or suggest to get rid of the mullet, the 80's are over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

No way, I like Mike. I talk to him at every NAMM, he's a very cool guy who won't hesitate to make a self-deprecating joke about what is obviously a wig.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dimebag.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave Mustaine!

Comment

Hmmm, lotsa possibilities, being that it's Califuckya;

Ed Halen [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Adrian Belew, and say it's from the salesguy at the Cakewalk booth from Summer NAMM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Or kick the salesguy at the Cakewalk booth and say it's from Adrian Belew [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mustaine, while he's hamfisting his new ESPP [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The dick that decided to move Summer NAMM from N'assville to Indianassholiss - I can't go cuz it's too close to that sum'bich who ran off with my money [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Whoever it is, make sure it's not STAGED like the DFW one, and make sure it's on film, NOT like the Ed Roman one [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeh, I say Dimebag or Kerry ( King that is, but if John Kerry is there, well, that's a given... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Let me know, I'll be armed and ready with the video... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Eddie Van Halen...put him out of his freakin' misery...he won't even feel it...he'll be all numbed up ..all ready for your mercy killing Ron.

Or Just kick Ed Roman again for GP....let it be a JCF tradition ...The kicking of the Roman.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

EVH won't be there, I'd lay big money on it.

Pat

Comment

Yeah I think your right Pat ...I don't thing Ed will be ther ever again...

I think we seen the last of poor old Edward..at least in a good way.

RIP Ed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Leave Eddie alone - no need to kick a good man while he's down.

My nominee's are:<ul type="square">[*]Mustaine - he's just such a dick these days (was he ever not a dick?) [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img][*]Kerry King - I have nothing against him except for his ASS GUITAR TONE at Ozzfest - it was awful[*]Ed Roman - gotta love the classics - wow, I agree with Bill on something [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [*]Dimebag - better than kicking him would be to make him wear a shirt that said "Douchebag" Darrell[/list]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Kerry and Dime, just to see the end result.. DOH!!!!

Or Zakk Wylde, right after you ask him....

" So Zakk, just how good of friends are you with Mr Piazza?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Your own!!

Comment

I'll second the "leave Eddie alone" comment.

My choices would be:

Dimebag - check your foot afterwards.

Mustaine - kick him square on the as$, so as to get your foot back.

Scott Ian - assuming he's there give him a kick for jumping to Washburn.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Mustaine is in the lead I think with dime a close second but I do like Pat's Zakk suggestion [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X