Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time I introduce myself...

Yo Everyone,
    I've been lurking for a while now, and I've finaly decided to show my face.

I'm Jonny, I'm 15 and from London, UK, I'm off school sick and stuff, so I decided to say Hi, I don't actually own any jackson/Charvels at the moment, but I ordered a Jackson Custom Shop a couple of months back, and I'm still waiting for it (...waiting is a pain, isn't it!?).

I'm pretty much a hard-rock/metal dude (and shred!). I'm pretty big towards the 80's Hair-Scene, although finding other people my age into it is a pain.

Everyone on the board seems really cool, and there seems to be alot of people who know their stuff around here.

Anyway, good to see everyone here,
    Jonny.

Re: It\'s about time I introduce myself...

Welcome, Jonny! Since you've been lurking, you already know what a great place this is with strange characters as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Go ahead and post pics of your current gear.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I don't actually have any pics, although I do have a camera, just haven 't got round to taking any, I'll do so later (when I get out of bed [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). Basically, I've got an old B C Rich Gunslinger/Fender Mustang (..not too sure why I have the mustang, but it plays damn nice!) through a Cry Baby, through a SD-1, through a Sansamp GT2 into a THD Univalve into a marshall cab, I get some cool sounds of it. But my Jackson shall rule all when it comes, Muwahaha!

Comment

Hi Jonny. Welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to post and get to know the people here. Enjoy!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i wish i could afford a Jackson custom shop when I was 15. I was stuck with a Peavey Patriot and a Rage 108. Welcome to the board! we need pics of the CS when it arrives. What exactly did you order?

Comment

What up?

Comment

Hey, well the CS I got a pretty good deal on, (friends with dealer and stuff), it's a Dinky with Quit top, Trans Blue, Gold Hardware, OFR, Gold Pickup rings, Screamin' Demon in bridge, Custom Custom in neck, Mahogany body. Birdseye neck with ebony board with those small offset dot blue paua abalone inlays. Jackson logo in blue paua abalone, natural binding. Uh, that's kinda it, I ordered it roughly 2 months ago now, and probably won't be able to eat for the next decade because of it, lol.

Comment

Hi.

Comment

Now your waiting game has started.
                  It's been 11months on mine and still no sign.
                  Good luck on yours and hope to see it soon!

Comment

Sounds like a pretty sweet CS.

Welcome [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

11 Months!? Awwww.
                      Yeah, it should be good, but it could take almost another year, oh well...

Comment

and mine will not have anything special as yours.
                        No maple top and not even a neck pickup for mine..
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh dear, lol

Nothing wrong with simplicity, if it's not broken, don't try and fix it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, are you implying that this order could take more than a year!?

Comment

For $100 I'll drive out to Corona and put your guy's work orders on top of the pile!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              For $100 I'll drive out to Corona and put your guy's work orders on top of the pile!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, No thanks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So, do you work for Jackson or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X