Whose guitar should I chase now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whose guitar should I chase now?

Well, single cut guitars like the Les Paul never really did it for me. I'd have to find one that was exceptional and simply spoke to me the words, "take me home now, bitch-boy."

Comment

I think I just found my next "quest for the grail" guitar over on the Hamer forum. It's a 95 Sunburst Archtop in solid black with creme binding. An all mahogany, archtop in that color scheme makes me very happy in my pants. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'd have to figure out some way to cough up the dough to buy it off ya!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well you said you wanted pics so here you go.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry but these two have become my favorite players.I would have to put these on the very bottom of the list to go if I needed money badly.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Remember what I said about my pants? Well, the happiness has returned. You unbelievable bastard, what are you thinking putting those in a picture together simply to taunt me? Oh, the agony! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Remember what I said about my pants? Well, the happiness has returned. You unbelievable bastard, what are you thinking putting those in a picture together simply to taunt me? Oh, the agony! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just could not resist.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

In all seriousness though if I should decide to sell them you will be first in line.
              Mike

Comment

Whooohooo! I might have to concentrate harder on one of those two, Mike. I just had my hopes on the Hamer (from the Hamer board) crushed.

Comment

Man that sucks, got any pics of the Hamer you were after?.I am not very familar with Hamers.
                  Mike

Comment

Here's a picture I lifted. All mahogany archtop, creme binding, dot inlays, rosewood fretboard. Simple and elegant.

Comment

Very nice , I can see why you would want it.That is short scale too right?.
                      Mike

Comment

Yeah, 24.75". I think that one might actually have an ebony board judging from some of the pics. But I really prefer rosewood.

Comment

That is cool I fell in love with the short scale.That is why I like the AT/750 so much.My next guitar will be a short scale 22 fret.Looking for those warm tones you get from 22 frets.I just need to try out a ESP Eclipse(thanks to NOTP) to see if I like the way it plays.I would get a real Les Paul but I really want jumbo frets and ebony.If the ESP does not cut it , it will be a Jackson custom shop based off of the AT Pro/750.I will pick the best of both and get exactly what I want.
                          Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X