Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough! Everybody keep asking me about EF 3000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough! Everybody keep asking me about EF 3000!

Today I was walking in the town square and two girls stop me, asking me, if I'm the person to apply to for NOTP'S ErgoFret 3000.

As you know, a couple of days ago NOTP has blown his cover and posted his prototype of unique fret design. First I was surprised, but after takin a bit specific look at the concept, I noticed this will sell hot cakes. NOTP has sent me one sample of his idea. Right now, I'm getting ready to fly towards USA to NOTP's residence to start the project. Yeah, NOTP, that's right!

We're gonna organize a fully functional tandem and start producing ErgoFret 3000. I am going to be in the marketing and he's gonna be in the production.
    We still don't know, what material should frets base on, but I think he has a vision already.

Pictures are coming soon, and this IS a commercial post ... Because first 500 preorderers will be given free shipping, and we'll throw in a NOTP's signed and sweated customly USED picks, tees (with a picutre of NOTP holding EF 3000 in one hand and thumbs up in other hand, all spiced up a bit with a big pathetic smile).

Prices aren't set yet, but they'll surely compensate the unique design, great playabilty and ergonomy of ErgoFret 3000!

Place your bids, gentlemen!

NOTP, you'll become damn famous with this!

Check my signature for a basic sketch.
Working...
X