Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Another link from the NBC4i site, strangely enough. Nearly identical article but updated more recently than the other one.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983737/detail.html

Comment

so fukked.... now I feel like doing nothing..

Comment

Alright, I shouldn't talk any more. I've been known to spread rumors frantically. I shouldn't be doing that. Let the news confirm everything. In the meantime, we have to do nothing except wait. I really hope everybody is alright, but it doesn't look good for Dime based on multiple eyewitness accounts on the Damageplan forum. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The link that MetalGrasshopper posted has been updated... 5 people dead. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Another link.
          I am off to my shops for closing my busines.. I will be playing Damageplan CD in my car! fukking loud!
          I hope these guys are OK! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6683055/

Comment

Wow... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] We'll certainly have to see how this plays out. My thoughts and prayers for everyone involved, injured or killed...

Peace!

Pat

Comment

Pretty confoirmed two members of the band are dead, Dimebag was one. Possibly 5 people altogether.

Sad stuff. People are so screwed up. What point is this act intended to make.

People always do this crap, or go to a school and shoot kids or innocent people somewhere.

Comment

I hope this is BS

Comment

RIP Dime

People Suck, What kind of fuckk would do this.
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Looks like Dimebag and Bobzilla...

It's not BS I'm afraid. Pretty real..

Comment

What would Phil be doing there? Do you think they mean Pat, Damageplan's singer?

This is terrible... At least they shot and killed the gunman, unless he shot himself.
                      I'm praying for the dead and the survivors, this is unbelievable....
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yesterday he was banged pretty hard about that Krank ad. Now he's dead. I will miss him....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          What would Phil be doing there? Do you think they mean Pat, Damageplan's singer?

This is terrible... At least they shot and killed the gunman, unless he shot himself.
                          I'm praying for the dead and the survivors, this is unbelievable....

[/ QUOTE ]

Phil was apparently chilling backstage and may have been hit.

There was also more than one gunman if I read correctly, one of which shot himself afterwards.

Looks like it was Dime and Bobzilla that were hit to me as well Cleveland Metal. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

this fuckin sucks... the guy was my guitar hero. Most of you knew me back when I was "Dimebag Lev".. WTF!!! I'm still in shock.

Comment

Man, I just picked all this up.... This is fukked up, for sure. This is a fukkin' rocka nd roll show, not some damn basketball game.... Jeez.... We all have at the very least, fukkin' music in common.... and then you get some assbag shooting up the place.... That could've been any one of us in that joint tonight. Fukk this... I'm going to bed. RIP guys. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

There's apparently a video link here:

http://www.punkassmonkey.com/

But the website is running so slow right now, it must be flooded by people trying to watch it.

Direct link:

http://nbc4i.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=875159

Hops this works.

Comment

Working...
                                X