Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sad day

Just got finished watching 3 vulgar video's from hell
    Man I'm still in shock-Tell me why-Ask me why I don't FUKKING know???
    What the hell is all this coming to? get up on stage having fun and some FUK-STICK does this??
    This is all wrong I love playing for people but my God some guy jumps up and does this???
    Sorry still in a state of shock???
    God bless you Brother it was never suppose to be this way!!!
    Till we meet again,
    Love you Bro
    Here is a page from my website for Darrell
    http://www.tonywaters.net/news_events.html

Comment

weird..i watch news last night and they said that Dimebag is unhurt. none of the band members unhurt. but the truth is Dime dead. Sympathy for those who where killed while having good time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        RIP brotha [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'll always have fond memories of catching your pick - Ozzfest 97 in San Antonio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there that day too,awesome show....he rippped it up bigtime .....out of the 9-10 times I saw them,that was his best performance I've seen.
        RIP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell... he was/is the original and main reason why I play lead guitar... He will be truly missed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We will at least always have the music to remind us of what an amazing talent he was. His mark will be felt in many guitarist for decades to come.

My prayers are with Dime's friends and family especially Vinnie who had to witness his brother's murder.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Nick

Comment

• RIP Dime

Sadly or maybe not at least we saw the best of Dime unlike Randy. Not that Dime was done but we saw his peak and for that we all should be grateful. His life was wasted but a scumbucket but his "life" wasn't. See he was 38 and lived it to it's fullest and left a fantastic full legacy! He did and we should honor that legacy like he would want us to IMO. Sad yes I am of course but still in Dimes honor we have to keep on living!. The best respect dime can get is each of us trying harder to rock harder!
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• Re: RIP Dime

[ QUOTE ]
              Sadly or maybe not at least we saw the best of Dime unlike Randy. Not that Dime was done but we saw his peak and for that we all should be grateful. His life was wasted but a scumbucket but his "life" wasn't. See he was 38 and lived it to it's fullest and left a fantastic full legacy! He did and we should honor that legacy like he would want us to IMO. Sad yes I am of course but still in Dimes honor we have to keep on living!. The best respect dime can get is each of us trying harder to rock harder!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

Comment

I'll toast to that Tetsuo. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I triple that Tesuo!
                  Couldn't have said it better...it definitely helps the hurt we all feel and will feel for sometime, with words like those. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Very well said. Perhaps it's no coincidence that I got this Jackson today and it's a metal machine. All evening I have been thrashing and shredding like I used to in the old days. No single coil stratocaster blues playing.
                    Perhaps this is a wake up call for me to start living life again. To take a little of what Dime was showing us and make it a permanent part of me. To (and I hate this term) Rock Out Loud and Proud!

Thank you Dime. I'm paying attention to your lesson.

Comment

I last posted on page 5. I ajm noe really fukked up from frinking jack, jager, and coke. no shit, i cam hammerrweed which i dont do very often any motre, . This on e is for you Darrrell . I apop;ologize to anyone who dfoesn't approve, but this really affected me.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm crying now. If you don't undertstand, fuuck you

Comment

i'm with chuck. this incident showed me how Dime fully lived life, took no shit, and went out all the way. So full of life, and the Randy Rhoads of my time.

its so weird to hear my teachers and stuff talking about "darrell abbott" too. and not understanding who he Was, not just the incident. He was Dime, and a hero to many, inspiration to countless, and a lover of life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeegs...we feel your pain bro...we're all sharing in it. This has obviously affected every person who's posted to this thread....everyone is mourning differently, but feeling the same loss. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeegs...we feel your pain bro...we're all sharing in it. This has obviously affected every person who's posted to this thread....everyone is mourning differently, but feeling the same loss. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I see shit all the time and it doesn't affect me like this has. I am hurtin' like a motherfucker right now, as a I know my brothers are as well. I called my brother this morning since he is the one who I have shared the most of my Pantera/Dimebag experiences with. I don't really know what to do now...just feeling shitty! ****...****...WTF!

Comment

Working...
                                X