Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Don't know what to say about that. Sickening shit... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Absolutely heartbreaking. What a great player, writer and inspiration to millions. He will surely be missed. Rest in peace Dime.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        This is sickening, and really upsetting. This guy was a complete metal god, I'm really gonna miss this guy, RIP Dime.

Comment

Rumor has it that "The Shooter" was disgruntled over the fact that Dime broke up pantera...

this was supposed to be the MO..

how pathetic..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

According to the TV report, the shooter jumped a fence and came in through the back of the club. Sadly, at most of the clubs I've played or seen shows at, backstage security is a lot lighter than you'd think.

I believe the references to the bassist who was shot are about someone from one of the opening bands. Not sure if that means a local opener, or someone else. I know Damageplan had been touring with The Haunted and Shadows Fall...

RIP Dimebag. Pantera wasn't the first metal band I got into, but his playing blew my mind and inspired me beyond words at a time when metal was seemingly on the decline. This is awful.
            sigpic

Comment

many memories, many "backyard" concerts from pantera back in the day. RIP darrell, my best wishes to any party that suffered in this tragedy. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'm speechless... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

This just sucks ass...... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

So shocked.... and speechless... and sad for everyone involved. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

To Dimebag [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] may he rest in peace.

Em

Comment

OMG! I can't believe this! Words cannot even begin to describe how horrible I feel...I get tears in my eyes thinking about it! He was one of the greatest guitarists around IMO nowadays. This is truly saddening [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Joel
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

Jesus Fukk! I just wake up, and turn on the computer and read this! What the **** is the matter with people?

I'm speachless.

I'm supposed to go to work now and try to concentrate on doing meaningless shite. Yeah right!!

I feel like I'm still asleep and dreaming.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I still can't believe it... I talked with him at NAMM for a few and he was so down to earth and personable, what a fukkin waste man, what a waste!!!!

Wish I had the picrute of him and I, but it went with the EVH's... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Peace Dime, you will certainly be missed!

Pat

Comment

What a bunch of bullshit this is. I was asleep before this happened and just heard of it this morning. RIP Dime.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I had a friend leave a message on my machine at 4:00 in the AM that was at the show.

He stated ....from what I understood on my machine that "the Shooter" was highly intox and was inraged that Pantera was no more...and he went off. ...that's the message he left me..

I didn't watch any of the news reports yet ...just a short piece where the Columbus police chief was briefing the incident..

Poor fukking Darell....man, shot and killed while innocently playing his guitar ...how low ...how pathetic ...."Human Polution" man...that fukk should never of existed..a living abortion killing vibrant innocent people .

I wish I could have been the one that put the bullet in that swine....FUKK!!!!

FUKK!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

A very sad day for metal...a very sad day in genral..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

RIP Dimebag and all the victims.

This is tragic news.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X