Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

I'd wait before I proclaimed anyone dead... the news keeps getting worse then better than worse, etc... I remember when SRV's chopper went down, they said it was clapton for quite awhile. Then it was a member of his entourage, then finally after an hour or so it was revealed to be SRV - in a time of crisis like this, all sorts of wild stories get thrown around.

We should feel for anyone who was injured in this no matter who they were (other than the shooter(s)) and I wouldn't grieve over anyone just yet until they are sure who was injured or killed.

Pete

Comment

CNN link:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nig...ing/index.html

Comment

Goddamn, I thought it was fake till I saw some video from MSNBC. Let's just hang and see what happens. Too unreal to be true

Comment

This sucks bad!!! I truly hope Dime is not dead and maybe it's just a mistake but, WTF? Where are you guys getting all this other info? I read the news articles but they didn't say anything about Phil???

Comment

From the Damageplan message board, apparent eyewitness accounts. I wouldn't trust the message board 100% though, although I am reading the stuff posted there.

http://discussions.elektra.com/wm-damageplan

Comment

FuKK! Just watched the news link...Sounds like the bouncer killed the gun man, but only after he took Dime and Bobzilla...What the hell was this about? Sounds like it was more personal than it was random since the eye witness said the gun man walked right up to Dime. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Oh man, one guy said Dime was shot 5 times... This definitely sounds personal... JMO... Another hero taken in his prime.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

It's the anniversary of John Lennon's murder, maybe the crazy fukk decided to get famous shooting a rockstar on the same day what's his name shot Lennon.

God how must Vinnie feel? I lost my brother recently, but what must it be like to watch someone shoot your brother down in cold blood?
                  At least the police officer got the guy so he won't spend the next 30-40 years in a comfy cell.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

holey freaking smokes batman - WTF ???? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

RIP anyone who was taken out by this piece of sh!t. Good work by the cop who wasted the little fukk. Shame it wasn't sooner.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        AP reports that "Columbus police spokesman Sgt. Brent Mull said a police officer shot and killed the gunman." A witness told AP that a man in the jersey climbed onto the stage, started yelling and shot the Dimebag five or six times at close range.

There are conflicting unconfirmed reports about the second member that was killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually feel sick now, shit....

Comment

man...this is like a kick to the nuts. I really am having a hard time believing this

Comment

I just ran across the news report out on the web and came here for updates. Can't believe it.

Comment

Didn't this happen 24yrs ago today, with another music legend -John Lennon. This is a terrible tragedy - R.I.P. Dime.

Comment

Working...
                                X