Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

Does anyone know the 2nd band member killed? There's like 4 different stories

Comment

I'm in **** shock. I just talked to their singer in April. That's **** scary as ****.

Comment

I woke up, went to the forum and read this... holy shit! Sad day is not enough!!!!

Rest in peace brother.

Comment

I saw em not more than a week ago. Best damned show I've seen in awhile too. The drum tech Cat came round with a pitcher filled with Jack Daniels and somethin else and was lettin the fans in the front guzzle it down while the guys jammed in the background

Comment

Sounds like it was Bob that was also killed... some are saying Dime was shot in the head and some say he was just shot at close range, 5 times....

Comment

Some fan on the Damageplan board said the shooter was yelling something at Dime bout breaking up Pantera and ruining his life

Comment

That post looked like BS to me. Note the part where he was going to sell his bloody ticket stub on eBay. 99% of the posts there are crap.

Comment

I agree. Too obvious. I'm seriously depressed. This guy was the reason I started to play guitar in the first place

Comment

How old was he?
                    36?

Comment

38.just found from CNN.

Comment

This is the biggest tragedy in metal since Randy Rhoads.

The repurcusions could ruin future metal shows. Where was the security on that one? In Denver we get searched! You can't even have a spiked wrist band! how the hell did this guy get a gun in?

it doesn't get any more messed up than this.

Comment

This is so sad. Last Monday on my birthday my friends took me to see that tour but during Damageplan I just hung around the bar drinking because I prefer The Haunted and Shadows Fall. At least I got to meet and chat with them a bit.
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I was playing well before I heard of him, but I will never forget the first time I heard Cowboys from Hell. He didn't get me into playing, but he sure made things more interesting. I never would have put him in a top 10 guitar players, but his presence was somewhere. That power groove was something else.

Comment

yea, I am still so pissed and have no idea what is happening..
                              [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Cowboys from hell rules!
                                I am glad to see them on that tour in L.A.... MAN!
                                Now Ron can not even kick his ass at NAMM!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X