Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

RIP Dime.

I always thought he was cool, a lot of Pantera stuff isn't my bag but they have some killer stuff out. Dime alwaysed seemed friendly, down to earth and meant no harm to anyone. Just a cool guy. This is really sad man...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Damn!...getting on to see this first thing. This fukking sucks! I considered Dime an influence...not one of my top 5, but I still got chills when I heard him play, and the sh1t he used to pull off. RIP to him and all who lost their lives (except for the piece of human sh1t who pulled the trigger)

Comment

I never could get into Pantera, so I never realy followed any of their carrers. My younger brothers were big time fans so I know when they hear about this it'll f&ck them up.
        RIP-Dime

Comment

Just a creepy fact Dec 8th Rock deaths

John Lennon
          Razzle (died in a Ford Pantera)
          Dime
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

RIP Dime, you will be missed.

Comment

They were just interviewing Mancow and he said there are reports that this was drug related. WTF? The shooter was some hayseed from Marysville Ohio. Why do they have to inject drug motives when it comes to this genre of music?

RIP

Comment

truly horrible.

i've got this song on repeat on my itunes today. it's a song that dime did on an ace frehley tribute cd some years ago. maybe some of you haven't heard it, here it is , listen and remember what a great player and overall cool guy he was.

RIP Dimebag
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

While I was never a big Pantera fan I truly think this sucks. I cant even imagine what the Abbott family is going through now. I dont even know waht to say. A very sad day for sure. I dont know what the fuk is wrong with people. What possesses people to do that do someone like Dimebag? Why?.............Why?
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Listening now. Thanks for posting it Jon.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The "Drug Related" thing was typical stupid media speculation over Darrell's nickname.."Dimebag"..

The reason for the murder...he was killed by a piece of crap...that's the reason ...no other reason required.

I'm glad the shooter's dead...kudos to the cop that killed him...
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        They were just interviewing Mancow and he said there are reports that this was drug related. WTF? The shooter was some hayseed from Marysville Ohio. Why do they have to inject drug motives when it comes to this genre of music?

RIP

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget Mancow he was making jokes this morning about the fact that Damageplan was encouraging the crowd to bring guns. someone at work told me he said that so it isn't 100% it sure sounds like some dumb shit he would say... I hate Mancow and his all for shock BS and this is not something to joke about
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          The "Drug Realated" thing was typical stupid media speculating over Darrell's nickname.."Dimebag"..

The reason for the murder...he was killed by a piece of crap...that's the reason ...no other reason required.

I'm glad the shooter's dead...kudos to the cop that killed him...

[/ QUOTE ] I 2nd that Bill. Thank you to the police officer for ridding the planet of one more piece of human trash.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Some actually cheered as Dime was shot...they thought it was a part of the show

could you imagine being Dime for that instant being shot ...fading away with the sound of cheering..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

every one in modern metal deserves to give dime some credit for something a guitar shape a wah a amp a tone . rip dime !!! //Steve

Comment

... yeah bill that would suck , but if it was point blank he would't have heard a thing . //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X