• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sad day...Dimebag Darrell killed

rip dime.. im at work and in shock.

Comment

I'm in shock. I don't know what to say. God bless Dime.

Comment

And Dime was genuine about his love for other guitarists and was so down to eart. On HC a few months ago a guy opened up for Damage Plan and got to tour with thim because Dime wanted his Recording Les Paul... He wanted the guitar as a present for Zakk
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          This is truly a tragedy. It ranks up there with other tragic events as the death of John Lennon, Randy Rhoads, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Criss Oliva.

[/ QUOTE ]
          It's funny you should mention that - I bought my first Savatage album today, Edge of Thorns. Criss' last album. And then I got back from lunch with my new purchase, and I catch the news about Dime on the JCF. And it turns out it's the 24th anniversary of Lennon's death (a book on whom I've been reading lately). It's all a bit much to take

[/ QUOTE ]

It's always strange when these kinds of coincidences pop up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am honestly kinda creeped out about Razzle and the Ford Pantera on Dec 8th with good ole Vince driving. That is just strange and creepy to me
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Dime was just so fukkin' cool ...yeah Tetsuo "genuine"...absolutely.

I got Damageplan on now fukkin' CRANKED!!!!

I'm mourning the loss of Dime and Celebrating the ridding of a piece of crap named "Nathan". [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

To NATHAN.. may you rot and your family suffer just for concieving you.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

damn...that is just fuckin wrong. RIP to everyone who lost thier life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I just can't imagine folks being free to walk into a live music venue carrying a weapon! But then, I am Australian....

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly how I feel. only people who should have a firearm are the policemen. THere's alwasy at least 2 at any venue i've ever been at.

Comment

What a crappy way to wake up in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] RIP Dime!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Well maybe it is just this madness where fans think they are part of the show. This stems from the NBA brawl etc... Sadly the NBA Brawl is escalated by this actually murdering someone on stage. I am a big fan of Dime's so it is real sad....

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't disagree more with this. There are plenty of reasons a deranged fan might do this but an NBA fight isn't one of them. Why not just blame it on the Road Runner / Coyote cartoons he watched as a kid?

I does illustrate that this kind of thing can happen to anyone basically at any time. There is no defense against a stranger that's going to do something random like this.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Well as far as "Gun Control" is concerned...I CARRY a piece with me to quite a few shows and if I was at that show things could have been possibly different....You never know..

that was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard the news.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first thing I though of was, "I wonder if horns666 was the one who gave the b1tch shooter a case of terminal lead poisoning".

RIP Dime...
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Man this sucks. Never been a big Pantera fan but this is just wrong.

RIP Dime

Flo
                        http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

A scalper already at work:
                          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

I hope nathan hale is getting butt-f*cked in hell right now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            I just can't imagine folks being free to walk into a live music venue carrying a weapon! But then, I am Australian....

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly how I feel. only people who should have a firearm are the policemen. THere's alwasy at least 2 at any venue i've ever been at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you can travel back in time to Nazi Germany then. He didn't enter the concert through the ticket holders entrance. He climbed a fence and entered via a backstage entrance. It could just as easily been a knife. Maybe they should be banned also. The point is the guy intended to kill period. That doesn't seem to be the important key fact as far as your concerned though.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            We must increase the bust!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!
                            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Yeah, that's one of the downsides of Ebay - The possibilities for greedy sick f*cks to make cash out of tragedy [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man - let's not get into the political BS of all this. This Nathan was a deranged, mindless bottom feeder who has probably been on the brink of this kind of lunacy for most of his life. This isn't about guns - it's about common sense and having a life - This **** had neither.

Comment

Working...
                                X