JCF Dime tribute...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Dime tribute...

I am just making a suggestion (maybe too early we are all emotional) but since Dime did influence a great # of people on these forums if any would be interested in doing a JCF Dime tribute CD. This isn't a suggestion of a release just a compilation of songs that pay tribute to Dime. Covers or originals etc...
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: JCF Dime tribute...

I second this idea. I would be willing to bet that he influenced a lot of us. I think it would be a good way to pay our respects and to help show others the impact that he had on our lives.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I'd gladly submit one of my songs. Dimebag was actually one of the inspirations for the song in question
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

i would do it...

Comment

great idea, I'd definitely do it. Might need help with backing tracks though but I'd love to do this.

Comment

Sounds good. Let me know...

Comment

I feel it fitting to post this pic -- throw it on the cover or something.

sigpic

Comment

We (Infinite Ending) are working on a tribute track anyway, I´ll let you know [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

if i was capable of playing that well i would help. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I was capable of recording anything decent I'd pitch in for sure. But currently I don't have any good gear to record.

But I see a lot of incredible talent is already offering to play. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah that Pic should be the cover I wish the full headstock was on it.... but regardless it is clearly a RR

Don't worry about talent you guys all have enough we should all submit something this is about appreciation and a tribute not about whop's chops are the best or who's gear sounds the best....

Comment

This pic would also do!

Comment

Let me know when and how you want a piece of music sent. I have 2 CDs of material but one song in particular I'd like to stick on there. It's a song I wrote for my daughter but it has the type of mood that would fit well with a tribute of this sort.

Comment

Tim and others I really have not thought that far ahead... I know Lev is going to NAMM and whoever else and maybe we can sort it out there if not before.... I really just want a triute I don't care who holds the reigns on this to me this is the JCF and Dimes project I will organize it but if someone else is more qualified so be it. I don't want editing though I want anyone who has something to express to be included... simply it might just e a thread where we all post our stuff. This is honestly the saddest day in metal since Randy IMO....

Comment

I'm in.
                              www.kiddhavok.com
                              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Working...
                              X