Clear All

Re: JCF Dime tribute...

Give me a week, and I'm in fer sure!@
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I want anyone who has something to express to be included... simply it might just be a thread where we all post our stuff. This is honestly the saddest day in metal since Randy IMO....

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the most logical way to do it. keep the logistics to a minimum.

Comment

I'd love to put a piece on it if anyone is interested.

Comment

I've started writing right away... I have an intro so far and if turns out ok I'll ask a friend to produce it in the studio for me, since this is a very rough copy. I think I captured the feeling I was going for.

Let me know what you think so far, I'd love some feedback:

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/lev//dime-intro.mp3

Comment

Deal me in, I'll whip something up on pure dime love.

Comment

Let me see what I can do. I am still in shock.

Comment

Yeah ACE this isn't a rush. I honestly haven't played in about a month much and last night I was finally playing again.. We need to let the loss settle in us a little before we do too much but I think this should be done
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

hello guys,
                  I've just done this little instrumental,it's nothing special and there's some little mistake here and there.I just could not stop thinkin about everything happened yesterday and came with this little song.I just hope you like it,I'm just a soso musician compared to Dimebag though.I've used my Dinky with a vamp pro into a sound blaster live.

I've called it of bullets and razorblades

Comment

Anybody got the Lyrics for "I´ll Cast A Shadow" handy? Can´t seem to find them.... :/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      hello guys,
                      I've just done this little instrumental,it's nothing special and there's some little mistake here and there.I just could not stop thinkin about everything happened yesterday and came with this little song.I just hope you like it,I'm just a soso musician compared to Dimebag though.I've used my Dinky with a vamp pro into a sound blaster live.

I've called it of bullets and razorblades

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW Awesome track Mordor.... We got one song for sure! Thanks I can't wait to hear it on better speakers.

Comment

I'd be interested too... although it feels like there's no rush (as said above)! I still can't believe what's happened... FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKKING PIECE OF SHIT RETARD ASS KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          WOW Awesome track Mordor.... We got one song for sure! Thanks I can't wait to hear it on better speakers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm happy you liked it Tetsuo!As I said before it's nothing special,but I felt like playing something like this for everything happened that night.

Comment

hell, I'm in......BTW thats cool Mordor [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm happy you liked it Tetsuo!As I said before it's nothing special,but I felt like playing something like this for everything happened that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the feel of it was great and is a good tribute... I am going to be gone next week from the 15-22 but after that I plan to start working on stuff.. It would be great to press a few copies of these and just send them out to Rita or vinnie just a tribute so they kow how much Dime affected just us few on the JCF.

Comment

What kind of Timescale are we looking at??

I think we could have our version of "I´ll Cast a Shadow" done by end of Dec, I want it to be as perfect as possible without going into the studio. That early enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X